more of a fine eveining

Old January 2nd 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default more of a fine eveining

Stormmee liksta jump reallirealli up inna air, we restlez a whole bunc anna
we playz chaseychase allatime, onze inna kitchen, i wuz hangin owt onna
cownter kuz furri wuz fixin chickiebird, anna stormmee kamed in, dem i
jumped down anna we restled, dem hersef getted onna cownter, dem when her
wuz gonna jump off onna top of mineself, i jumped up inna iar anna meeted
hersef, i boxed herselfz earz juzt to play, Furry sayed i luked lika ninja
kitty, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Exersise is gud. Itz fun to jump reel hi!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I purbably shuldint grow animore but i just xrcises alot, Chester, 11

pounds
of muscle atta moment aniway,
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Itz guud to be a helthy eeter!! Yure a growing boy, Chester!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I kan eatz lotz soft sayed i wuz named gud wif chester kuz hersef
allatime
kallz minesef chester da ingester, Chester prowd of hizown title
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Bee sure an eet a lot!! Itz gonna be gud!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
furry sayed bof iz gud, but himsef realli likez lobzterz,

Chester
who
can
hardli wait
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
I finka da lobsterz gona be thuh besst part. Effun bettur

dan da
shrimpies.

Lucy

Old January 4th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we haz lotsa fun at owr howze, butted you know we wuz playin so muc anna
furri wuz lafin so muc dat somfin happined ta da chicki bird, we nefur did
see whut happined toint, Chester

Old January 5th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

now dat i thinkz 'bowt it i thinkz i smelled it inna noodlez da hoomanz
eated, dat wuz sneaky of demselves, Chester lookin furwurd ta more fud
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Weel haf to haf extra chickiebird tunite to make up for it!

Lucy