Miss Cleopatra??

Old December 17th 03, 06:31 PM
Miss Violette

Default Miss Cleopatra??

is yourownsef readi ta get back onna road trip? I is ifin you is, I thinkz
tiger anna Miss Violette anna a bunch of ofur kitties isa areadi der, TV
hopefully

Old December 17th 03, 07:00 PM
Dan Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
is yourownsef readi ta get back onna road trip? I is ifin you is, I thinkz
tiger anna Miss Violette anna a bunch of ofur kitties isa areadi der, TV
hopefully

I am indeed! I just had to wait for my ahem human to get back on the
keyboard! grumble I still don't why nobody makes keyboards sized for
kitty paws/grumble

Is everybody aboard? Doors locked? Food and other valuables secured? Ok
then, let's go!

The RV rumbles to life, drops into gear, and shoots out of the parking
lot in a cloud of burnt rubber. Pedestrians have to scramble to get out
of it's way, and cars have to swerve and slam on their brakes as the RV
turns onto route 66

Joplin, MO is justr a couple of hours ahead, then we'll be crossing
through Kansas soon (all 13 miles of it) and in to Oklahoma. Where does
everybody want to stop next?

Sir TV, if you still have your magickal backpack with you I do believe I
could use a non-nip snack.

Say, how would you like to be a knight? You seem to have proper
appreciation of my royal self, and you have been such a wonderfully
helpful and wise kitty...

Cleopatra

Old December 18th 03, 12:53 PM
Miss Violette

I wuuld likta be a night kitty, dis wuuld be excellernt. Her isa yourown
non nip snack, itsa a tuna bar anna has tuna onna inside anna cheezy
crackers onna outside, I dunno where we shuuld stop some ofur kitty will
hafta decide dat, TV, admirin hisown friends drivin ability
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...

Old December 18th 03, 05:09 PM
Dan Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld likta be a night kitty, dis wuuld be excellernt. Her isa yourown
non nip snack, itsa a tuna bar anna has tuna onna inside anna cheezy
crackers onna outside, I dunno where we shuuld stop some ofur kitty will
hafta decide dat, TV, admirin hisown friends drivin ability
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...

Oh, tuna - and cheese - yummmmmmm....

RV drifts across a couple lanes of traffic while Cleopatra drools over
the tuna bar before starting to nibble on it

Pure heaven....

Looks like we're about to cross over in to Oklahoma. My human caretaker
used ot have relatives here (his grandfather, I think he said) until
they came to Califurnia on Route 66. There are some really big Indian
reservations along this stretch of route 66; what say we stop for some
lunch along here somewhere?

CLeopatra

making plans for a formal ceremony to induct TV into the knighthood,
probably somewhere close to the California state line

Old December 18th 03, 05:12 PM

Miss Violette wrote:

I wuuld likta be a night kitty, dis wuuld be excellernt. Her isa yourown
non nip snack, itsa a tuna bar anna has tuna onna inside anna cheezy
crackers onna outside, I dunno where we shuuld stop some ofur kitty will
hafta decide dat, TV, admirin hisown friends drivin ability
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

wrote in
message ...

Oh, tuna - and cheese - yummmmmmm....

RV drifts across a couple lanes of traffic while Cleopatra drools over
the tuna bar before starting to nibble on it

Pure heaven....

Looks like we're about to cross over in to Oklahoma. My human caretaker
used to have relatives here (his grandfather, I think he said) until