mine name is Barbie

Old March 12th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default mine name is Barbie

i iz kurrintli inna penthowze atta soft anna furreez howze, i iz moztli
white wifa few spotz anna a brown tabbytail... i iz little anna kute anna i
kan talk lotz when i wantz... i wuuldint mind stayin here butted soft anna
furry sayz der iza betterer for me forefur home... dey sayz dey will hep
minesef finit... Chester sayed i kuld vizit atta komuniti whilez i wuz
lifin wif deze hoomanz anna ofur kitteez... Chester iz nize, himsef sitz
onna penthowze anna talkz to mineself, onleeizt stormmee duzint like
minesef... but her seemsta onlezt like furry anna chezter, Barbie

Old March 12th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 02:17:06 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

i iz kurrintli inna penthowze atta soft anna furreez howze, i iz moztli
white wifa few spotz anna a brown tabbytail... i iz little anna kute anna i
kan talk lotz when i wantz... i wuuldint mind stayin here butted soft anna
furry sayz der iza betterer for me forefur home... dey sayz dey will hep
minesef finit... Chester sayed i kuld vizit atta komuniti whilez i wuz
lifin wif deze hoomanz anna ofur kitteez... Chester iz nize, himsef sitz
onna penthowze anna talkz to mineself, onleeizt stormmee duzint like
minesef... but her seemsta onlezt like furry anna chezter, Barbie

Hihi, Barbie, and welcum to da groop. This is a great bunch of kitties,
and dat is a wunnerful bunch of kitties and hoomins dat you've got dere.
Doze hoomins did a good job findin me mine furever home, so I'z sure dey
will do just as good a job fur you.

Why don't you teleport out of da penthowze and join us in Catneticut? You
could help me play craps at da catsino.

Harri
Old March 12th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 12, 4:17*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
i iz kurrintli inna penthowze atta soft anna furreez howze, i iz moztli
white wifa few spotz anna a brown tabbytail... i iz little anna kute anna i
kan talk lotz when i wantz... i wuuldint mind stayin here butted soft anna
furry sayz der iza betterer for me forefur home... dey sayz dey will hep
minesef finit... *Chester sayed i kuld vizit atta komuniti whilez i wuz
lifin wif deze hoomanz anna ofur kitteez... Chester iz nize, himsef sitz
onna penthowze anna talkz to mineself, onleeizt stormmee duzint like
minesef... but her seemsta onlezt like furry anna chezter, *Barbie

Oh, you soun wike a wovely bittee. Itted iss nic wiving wiff such
gudgud peepl. Iff yoo wan my adbice, yoo will be furry frenly to
efferywun dat dey haff yoo meet, sew dat yoo will mak a gud empreshun.
Yoo kan tak ober de hous an chang fings to soot yourownself AFTER som
wunnerful peepl haff taken yoo into yur foreffur home.

I wud wike yoo two com HERE to wiv, wiff myownself, becuz I wuv
bittees an haff had nun ub my own four yeeerz. Butted der ar five ub
usses and wee only have wun meowmie Micki and one Uncl Bill fur
servunts. Iff wun ub usses wud leev it wood be bettur.

(Duz annybody on dis noosegrup wan a red-furred hussy ub a Persian
kitty. She is gud-looking ann only a widdle bit stupid an vain. She DO
fink dat song is about her).

Anywey, noispoink too yoo ann it iss nice to meeet yoo.

Maggy May

Old March 12th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:21:22 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I thinkz i willz do dat, deze hoominz getted rid of mine ringwurm on mine
toez anna da nazty wurmz inside minesef... it did mean i hadda get bafz wich
i didn't like but allowed kuz i allatime feeled bettere afurwurdz... kan i
come anna life wif you at your foefur home... Barbie, trying to hep hersef

I would like dat - I need anuffur kitten to play wif - but da offur
kitties would not be too happy. Cleo an Amelia are bof grumps.

Harri

Old March 12th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz gladta meet yourownsef, i wuuld likta lif wif a bunc of ofur kitteez,
when Chester sitz on mine penthowze we playz thru da barz, soft sayz i kant
be owt unsupervized yet, Barbie

Old March 12th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

HRMPH, dat iz why soft hadda find yoursef a home akordinta Miss Violette who
usta lif here der wuz enuf kitteez, anna Tiger sayz dat rite now, him izunt
bein to mean like himz wuz to yoursef butted him still wantz me anna
mattahri kitte ta go away... Chester onna ofur paw trydata break minsef owta
da penthowze, Barbie

Old March 12th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

HiHiHi Barbie!!!

Do yew likezto zoom an depradate fingz? Iffen yew needz enny lezzonz
in doin da wee-hours-morning craziez, jus letz me kno!

Chomp-onna-da-noze,
GrowlTiger

wrote:

i iz kurrintli inna penthowze atta soft anna furreez howze, i iz moztli
white wifa few spotz anna a brown tabbytail... i iz little anna kute anna i
kan talk lotz when i wantz... i wuuldint mind stayin here butted soft anna
furry sayz der iza betterer for me forefur home... dey sayz dey will hep
minesef finit... Chester sayed i kuld vizit atta komuniti whilez i wuz
lifin wif deze hoomanz anna ofur kitteez... Chester iz nize, himsef sitz
onna penthowze anna talkz to mineself, onleeizt stormmee duzint like
minesef... but her seemsta onlezt like furry anna chezter, Barbie

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old March 13th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Yu wont find a niser cat to show yu around dan Chester!

Ime glad yure heer. Weel find you a famlee.

Lucy

Old March 13th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

efin do i iz inna penthowze i still makez noize inna nite anna ifin soft haz
getted up anna layz onna futin hersef getz alla benifitz... soft putted a
ball inna pentowze today anna stormmee putted herown pawz inta play wifda
ball, Barbie

Barbie Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 January 23rd 08 06:44 PM
barbie not buddy Stormmee Cat anecdotes 8 January 20th 08 11:58 PM
Barbie the kitten update John Ross Mc Master Cat health & behaviour 8 June 3rd 07 07:09 PM
Purrs for Barbie please John Ross Mc Master Cat community 8 May 22nd 07 03:01 AM
Kitty Pee barbie -L. Cat health & behaviour 9 October 7th 06 06:33 AM