more on stray kittens

Old October 30th 04, 08:36 PM
Ann

Default more on stray kittens

Today I went to a pet expo and the shelter that is trying to help me had a
booth there. I talked to them about the kittens and the mother. It looks
like I will be taking them in until a foster home can be found. They will
make arrangements for shots and spaying at a low cost mobile clinic. They
are also working with other organizations to help pay the vet bills. I told
them I could donate some toward the bill. Maybe paying for one kitten.
Ann

Old October 30th 04, 11:06 PM
Annie Wxill

"Ann" wrote in message
Today I went to a pet expo and the shelter that is trying to help me had a
booth there. I talked to them about the kittens and the mother. It looks
like I will be taking them in until a foster home can be found. They will
make arrangements for shots and spaying at a low cost mobile clinic. They
are also working with other organizations to help pay the vet bills. I
told them I could donate some toward the bill. Maybe paying for one
kitten.
Ann

Thank you for taking care of these cats. You are doing your neighborhood,
as well as the cats, a favor. By providing a foster home for the cats and
paying some for their needs, you will relieve the burden on the organization
that is helping you and enabling them to help more animals.
Personally, I find that rescuing animals is extremely stressful because I
worry so much about them. Then it is so hard to say good-bye. But it feels
good to know that I can make a difference.
By helping these cats, you are saving untold numbers of future cats from
adding to the homeless cat problem and saving other people like yourself
from having to rescue them.
I hope that makes sense.
What is the group that is helping you?
Annie

Old October 30th 04, 11:19 PM
lewe

Ann skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:52Sgd.3069$G15.1873@f ed1read03...
| Today I went to a pet expo and the shelter that is trying to help me had a
| booth there. I talked to them about the kittens and the mother. It looks
| like I will be taking them in until a foster home can be found. They will
| make arrangements for shots and spaying at a low cost mobile clinic. They
| are also working with other organizations to help pay the vet bills. I
told
| them I could donate some toward the bill. Maybe paying for one kitten.

you're doing a great thing!
Purrs for things to work out as best possible
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old October 30th 04, 11:19 PM
lewe

Old October 30th 04, 11:19 PM
lewe