Jellical Ball Planz---kweshtunz

Old September 7th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellical Ball Planz---kweshtunz

der iz no kusomez, butted mani katz drezz up, anna i thinkz sum getz new
kollarz anna stuff... Tiger
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Ralph an Willow du yu wanna du da gezt buuk uhgin?

An du yu gneed enny hewlp attawl??

An Huu Ofishyates at da serimony???

Wyll Fluffycats Kaytur????

Du we hab uh drezzkode?????

Iz dat wen we hab koztoomz??????
I better ordur furr da booteek

Du we havva theeme???????

Anais, wud yu lyke tu be in charje????????

?????????

Efurrykitty hu can, purrleeze anzwer at leezt wun kweshtun uhbuff.
--
Pitô.ônya, wishing LL wud be able tu tayke charj

Old September 7th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i remfurz dat sumcatz voluterre fur stuff, like GM,rb usta dekorate, Trudi
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Anaïs, yu shur du kno yur terminologee!
Juzt Google
http://www.google.com/search?q=vinta...ient=firefox-a
or
Vintage Coutour an yu'll fynd lotz.

I saw uh lufferlee yallo CASTILLO at
http://www.vintagecouture.com/whatsnew.php
dat i yam ordurink furrr me, an dere wuz uh tabby strype in da same windo.
Da sekund paje dere hazza red BELLVILLE SASSOON dat wud luuk adorable on
yu.

Gurlz, an gize tuu, wen yu shop on da wwweb, juzt tell dem tu charje tu
yur sekkerterreez akkownt, and tu send da kummisshun to me. It wyll hewlp
stok da Booteek, ya kno.

Anaïs, juzt havink yu to co-hewlp wud be grate.
I dun't tink ennywun wuzz reeleee 'in charge' I gezz I juzt am feelink
rezpunsibbel az Vice P.
--
Pitô.ônya

"^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 19:33:41 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

Ralph an Willow du yu wanna du da gezt buuk uhgin?

An du yu gneed enny hewlp attawl??

An Huu Ofishyates at da serimony???

Wyll Fluffycats Kaytur????

Du we hab uh drezzkode?????

I finks formal. Da boycatz awlwayz luks so hansum
in dere tuxedoz, an most ob da gurlcatz like
gownz! Howz da selektion at da booteek dis yeer??
I luffs vintage koture - duz yoo haff any???

Iz dat wen we hab koztoomz??????
I better ordur furr da booteek

I don't effur remembfu kostumez at da Jellicle
Bawl... Do you fink dat itz too solemn an okashun
for dat?

Du we havva theeme???????

Anais, wud yu lyke tu be in charje????????

Hokay, sure. Buttid in charje ob exaktly what?

?????????

Efurrykitty hu can, purrleeze anzwer at leezt wun kweshtun uhbuff.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/5/2009 10:54:58 PM

Old September 7th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Ralph an Willow du yu wanna du da gezt buuk uhgin?

An du yu gneed enny hewlp attawl??

An Huu Ofishyates at da serimony???

Wyll Fluffycats Kaytur????

Du we hab uh drezzkode?????

Iz dat wen we hab koztoomz??????
I better ordur furr da booteek

Du we havva theeme???????

Anais, wud yu lyke tu be in charje????????

?????????

Efurrykitty hu can, purrleeze anzwer at leezt wun kweshtun uhbuff.

Yu dint ask, but I haff bin collekting Onoree nayms sins da lasst Ball
an wud like to preesent dem at da seremony iffn no offur kitty wants
to.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 7th 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurio[_4_]

On 7 Sep 2009 01:18:20 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

I'm thinking of making a scouting trip to Cat Island to look things
over. Would anyone care to join me?

Amelia

[Amelia turns around and notices an older cat,
with steel-rimmed spectacles and wearing a grey
robe sitting behind her]

[Amelia] Oh, meow, Mercurio! I didn't see you
there before!

[Mecurio] Well, you know what the humans say about
us cats suddenly appearing! [smiles]. I wood luff
to come along and dokument the eye-land and its
cats for zee library at zee Temple. I will bring
video cameras and mine laptop to take notes.

--
Ciao kittiez,

Mercurio
9/7/2009 12:32:49 PM
Old September 7th 09, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 6, 9:18*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
I'm thinking of making a scouting trip to Cat Island to look things
over. Would anyone care to join me?

Scouting? Dat souns like a djob for da sekreterry ub da Out.

--
Wascal

Old September 7th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Yu dint ask, but I haff bin collekting Onoree nayms sins da lasst Ball
an wud like to preesent dem at da seremony iffn no offur kitty wants
to.

Mietze

Oh, Mietze, I hope mew do present da nayms.

Lucy
Old September 7th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Sep 7, 10:02*am, Lucy wrote:
Yu dint ask, but I haff bin collekting Onoree nayms sins da lasst Ball
an wud like to preesent dem at da seremony iffn no offur kitty wants
to.

Mietze

Oh, Mietze, I hope mew do present da nayms.

Lucy

Yez, Mietze, we hopez yew continyew da longlong tradishun.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

Old September 7th 09, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 6, 10:41*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Sep 6, 10:46 am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

8 ---opshunz snippt ---8

?????????

Efurrykitty hu can, purrleeze anzwer at leezt wun kweshtun uhbuff.
--
Pitô.ônya, wishing LL wud be able tu tayke charj
I wud wike to be inna tcharj ob windo seets an tuoys. MeOwy

Wyol da Serrymonee Onerink doze hu haff pazzt tu da udder syde ov da
Bridge iz happinink, it wud be bery hewlpful if da yungsturz playe
kwietly wiff sovt tuoys an sit an luuk kwietlee owt da windo.

So fangu fur purrtizipaytink wiff yur offurr. Kum tu da Booteek wen I
opin it, an I wyll hab a gudgud seelekshun ov sovt kwiet touys, az
wewll
az stufft nippy touyz an windo kusshinz. Deeze wyll be dohnayted tu da
Ball ovkorze. (Ovkorze da liddul wunz wyll nottid pway wiff da nip
touyz.)
--
Pitô.ônya

I wil make a list ob ekwipmint dat wud be yoosful.
Wun teknikkl kwejin. *Wil dere be windoes on da iland fur da windo
seets?
MeOwy
=========
I tink yu shud go tu Cat Eyland wiff Amelia an chek it owt...den go on
da internet an tewll us wat yu fynd.
Charj it on yur sekkerterreez card.
--
Pitô.ônya, (gud@delegatin )- Hide quoted text -

Fangyu Patunia, fur da onnur ob beenk dewagattid to skaowt fur windoes
an da iland. I wil, ob kors, awlso inbestagate awl da sents. Purraps
weedeeng to fudz.
MeOwy, pakking da soupcase uhgin, weemoving da paynting an pakking a
spyglass anna compass, a shopping list pad anna riting tool.