Jellical Ball Planz---kweshtunz

Old September 10th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Jellical Ball Planz---kweshtunz

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 06:36:26 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

tiger getz bigbig eyez* he thinkz to hizsef... i willz be wunnerful at
skortin mine mcc wife kittee... dunno bowt anithin elze butted i'll hafta
try ifin hersef wantz minesef to doit... Mumblez sumfin bowt lof bein grand
anna goez fura nap...

Yoo is such a good kitty.... [grooms Tiger's head
as he softly snores]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/10/2009 12:47:56 PM
Old September 10th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 06:38:15 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

den i thinkz you shuld get uses new fanci dudz fur da ball, Tiger

I'fe alreddy ordered yoo a noo black tux an wite
pleeted shirt, an a navy-bloo bow-tie an
kumberbund wif liddle, tiny gold speck ins dem. I
iz shoppink fur mine gown!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/10/2009 12:53:29 PM
Old September 10th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule, Tiger, turning ofur ta nap onna ofur side,,,
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 06:38:15 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

den i thinkz you shuld get uses new fanci dudz fur da ball, Tiger

I'fe alreddy ordered yoo a noo black tux an wite
pleeted shirt, an a navy-bloo bow-tie an
kumberbund wif liddle, tiny gold speck ins dem. I
iz shoppink fur mine gown!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/10/2009 12:53:29 PM

Old September 19th 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

I haven't introduced myself yet, and am really too new to have any real
input, but from what Meowmie has told me, you have done a wonderful job over
the years, and I would like you to continue with tradition.

Tabby

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Yu dint ask, but I haff bin collekting Onoree nayms sins da lasst Ball

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old September 19th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

hi tabby purleze make your sekatari type bowt yoursef, Trudi
newsP9tm.57613$la3.14611@attbi_s22...

Old September 19th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

If u iz a kitty and on diz site, u haz a rite to say sumphin. Piglet
waiting to hear about the new kitty.