Otis is a very tolerant cat?

Old December 30th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Default Otis is a very tolerant cat?

Now that we are 5 1/2 weeks or so away from delivery and I've gained the
staggering amount of weight that I do for pregnancy, I've developed a rather
impressive snore. Not a delicate snort once and a while but a full bore fog
horn beached whale kind of snore - the kind that gives you a very sore
throat. Almost every morning, I find that Fred has fled to the bedroom in
the basement for sanctuary.

Not Otis. I wake up every morning with Otis two inches from my face and
curled in my arms. I feel loved and supported by my cat

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old December 30th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:
Now that we are 5 1/2 weeks or so away from delivery and I've gained the
staggering amount of weight that I do for pregnancy, I've developed a rather
impressive snore. Not a delicate snort once and a while but a full bore fog
horn beached whale kind of snore - the kind that gives you a very sore
throat. Almost every morning, I find that Fred has fled to the bedroom in
the basement for sanctuary.

Not Otis. I wake up every morning with Otis two inches from my face and
curled in my arms. I feel loved and supported by my cat

LOL. What a darling he can be.

Old December 30th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Susan M" wrote in message
Now that we are 5 1/2 weeks or so away from delivery and I've gained the
staggering amount of weight that I do for pregnancy, I've developed a
rather impressive snore. Not a delicate snort once and a while but a full
bore fog horn beached whale kind of snore - the kind that gives you a very
sore throat. Almost every morning, I find that Fred has fled to the
bedroom in the basement for sanctuary.

Not Otis. I wake up every morning with Otis two inches from my face and
curled in my arms. I feel loved and supported by my cat

Susan M
Otis and Chester

He has probably decided you are purring. ;-)

Joy

Old December 30th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In ,
Susan M purred:
Now that we are 5 1/2 weeks or so away from delivery and I've gained
the staggering amount of weight that I do for pregnancy, I've
developed a rather impressive snore. Not a delicate snort once and a
while but a full bore fog horn beached whale kind of snore - the kind
that gives you a very sore throat. Almost every morning, I find that
Fred has fled to the bedroom in the basement for sanctuary.

Not Otis. I wake up every morning with Otis two inches from my face
and curled in my arms. I feel loved and supported by my cat

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Sweetie!

Or maybe he's hoping that you'll inhale enough fur to make a muffler, of
sorts?

Old December 30th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Susan M" wrote in message
Now that we are 5 1/2 weeks or so away from delivery and I've gained the
staggering amount of weight that I do for pregnancy, I've developed a
rather impressive snore. Not a delicate snort once and a while but a full
bore fog horn beached whale kind of snore - the kind that gives you a very
sore throat. Almost every morning, I find that Fred has fled to the
bedroom in the basement for sanctuary.

Not Otis. I wake up every morning with Otis two inches from my face and
curled in my arms. I feel loved and supported by my cat

Maybe Otis thinks you are purring. Huey adores Rob and his beard. He
snuggles on Rob's chest and rubs his head against Rob's beard. Of course
Rob rubs back. The two of them sleep with Huey's head in Rob's beard. Rob
also snores on Huey and sometimes drools on him as well. Huey loves it. We
won't talk about his reaction to my dragon breath.

Pam S.

Old December 30th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Susan M wrote:

Now that we are 5 1/2 weeks or so away from delivery and I've gained the
staggering amount of weight that I do for pregnancy, I've developed a rather
impressive snore. Not a delicate snort once and a while but a full bore fog
horn beached whale kind of snore - the kind that gives you a very sore
throat. Almost every morning, I find that Fred has fled to the bedroom in
the basement for sanctuary.

Not Otis. I wake up every morning with Otis two inches from my face and
curled in my arms. I feel loved and supported by my cat

Awwww! You'll notice that he has not banished *you* to the basement!
He is a good and loyal kitty.

Joyce
Old December 31st 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:54:34 -0700, "Susan M"
wrote:

Now that we are 5 1/2 weeks or so away from delivery and I've gained the
staggering amount of weight that I do for pregnancy, I've developed a rather
impressive snore. Not a delicate snort once and a while but a full bore fog
horn beached whale kind of snore - the kind that gives you a very sore
throat. Almost every morning, I find that Fred has fled to the bedroom in
the basement for sanctuary.

Not Otis. I wake up every morning with Otis two inches from my face and
curled in my arms. I feel loved and supported by my cat

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Maybe the snoring just sounds to him like Meowmy is purring really
loud! ;-)

--
CATherine
Old December 31st 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-12-30 16:30:39 -0600, "tanada" said:

"Susan M" wrote in message
[...]

OK, between Otis and Huey, my "awwwww factor" just went through the roof.

Old December 31st 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

wrote:

Now that we are 5 1/2 weeks or so away from delivery and I've gained the
staggering amount of weight that I do for pregnancy, I've developed a rather
impressive snore. Not a delicate snort once and a while but a full bore fog
horn beached whale kind of snore - the kind that gives you a very sore
throat. Almost every morning, I find that Fred has fled to the bedroom in
the basement for sanctuary.

Not Otis. I wake up every morning with Otis two inches from my face and
curled in my arms. I feel loved and supported by my cat

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Maybe he thinks you're purring (hehe)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 1st 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Joy" wrote in message

He has probably decided you are purring. ;-)

My husband laughed when I told him that almost everyone said that he thinks
I'm purring :-) I never thought of it before, but I could be confused with
a very large cat purring!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Otis and the Great Pyrennes Susan M Cat anecdotes 19 June 14th 05 03:55 PM
Otis' (Calgary) dental check Susan M Cat anecdotes 7 April 3rd 05 06:27 PM
Otis had Chester's hairball Susan M Cat anecdotes 14 March 15th 05 05:38 PM
Otis EMERGENCY Susan M Cat anecdotes 92 September 3rd 04 09:44 PM
Otis and Chester: Where are they now? (LONG) Susan M Cat anecdotes 14 November 8th 03 02:29 PM