New camera!

Old January 9th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default New camera!

I received my new camera today, and of course I had to snap a few
practice shots immediately. Keep in mind these are the first shots I
took with it:

Caliban with last year's wall calendar:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24225...58511339AvqiCj

Mir with the zoom:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21520...58511339lcldxu

Without the zoom (the flash made her camera shy):

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22111...58511339jyLZKz

Or three pics starting at

http://tinyurl.com/ybxd2p

Old January 9th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Marina wrote:
I received my new camera today, and of course I had to snap a few
practice shots immediately. Keep in mind these are the first shots I
took with it:

Caliban with last year's wall calendar:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24225...58511339AvqiCj

Mir with the zoom:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21520...58511339lcldxu

Without the zoom (the flash made her camera shy):

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22111...58511339jyLZKz

Or three pics starting at

http://tinyurl.com/ybxd2p

Great pictures! Of course you had great subjects, congratulations on the new
camera.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 9th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

I received my new camera today, and of course I had to snap a few
practice shots immediately. Keep in mind these are the first shots I
took with it:

Or three pics starting at
http://tinyurl.com/ybxd2p

How can you go wrong with those two as your subjects? You could be using
my horrible little camera and they'd still look great.

Caliban looks a bit weasel-like in the head-upside-down (not to be confused
with "upside-downy-head") shot.

Joyce
Old January 9th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
I received my new camera today, and of course I had to snap a few
practice shots immediately. Keep in mind these are the first shots I
took with it:

Caliban with last year's wall calendar:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24225...58511339AvqiCj

Spotty tummy!

Mir with the zoom:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21520...58511339lcldxu

Without the zoom (the flash made her camera shy):

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22111...58511339jyLZKz

So pretty!

Jill

Old January 9th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:44:11 +0200, Marina
wrote:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22111...58511339jyLZKz

I can never get enough pics of Mir and Caliban!

Mir looks sooo cute in the second picture!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha
Old January 10th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
I received my new camera today, and of course I had to snap a few
practice shots immediately. Keep in mind these are the first shots I
took with it:

Caliban with last year's wall calendar:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24225...58511339AvqiCj

Mir with the zoom:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21520...58511339lcldxu

Without the zoom (the flash made her camera shy):

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22111...58511339jyLZKz

Or three pics starting at

http://tinyurl.com/ybxd2p

These are great. Much better color fidelity, too. The kitties are
filling out nicely for the winter.

Old January 10th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Marina wrote:
I received my new camera today, and of course I had to snap a few
practice shots immediately. Keep in mind these are the first shots I
took with it:

Nice shots! I think you've figured the new camera out already. But
don't stop!

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 10th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-01-09 10:44:11 -0600, Marina said:

I received my new camera today, and of course I had to snap a few
practice shots immediately. Keep in mind these are the first shots I
took with it:

Caliban with last year's wall calendar:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/24225...58511339AvqiCj

Mir with the zoom:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21520...58511339lcldxu

Without the zoom (the flash made her camera shy):

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22111...58511339jyLZKz

Or three pics starting at

http://tinyurl.com/ybxd2p

Is it the angle or is MirMir not looking so skinny these days? They are
so adorable.

Old January 11th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:

Is it the angle or is MirMir not looking so skinny these days? They are
so adorable.

It's the angle. She has this habit of scrunching up when she's
matloafing, so that she looks small but round. When she gets up and
walks, you see that she is loooong and very thin. Not an ounce of fat on
her.