My Sister-in-Law Died

Old September 9th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default My Sister-in-Law Died

I just found out. Not off-topic because she was a cat lover with three
cats.

She went through a heart attack a couple of months ago, but then died of
congestive heart failure suddenly, after a good day of a good meal
outside and socializing with friends and relatives.

Hazel Ann was a sweet, caring, funny person who collected Troll dolls
and loved her cats. My Mother-in-Law, Sue, will be taking her cats.

I can't take much more of this.

Ginger-lyn
Old September 9th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Ginger-lyn wrote:
I just found out. Not off-topic because she was a cat lover with three
cats.

She went through a heart attack a couple of months ago, but then died of
congestive heart failure suddenly, after a good day of a good meal
outside and socializing with friends and relatives.

Hazel Ann was a sweet, caring, funny person who collected Troll dolls
and loved her cats. My Mother-in-Law, Sue, will be taking her cats.

I can't take much more of this.

Ginger-lyn

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Ginger-lyn }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old September 9th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Ginger-lyn"
I just found out. Not off-topic because she was a cat lover with three
cats.

She went through a heart attack a couple of months ago, but then died of
congestive heart failure suddenly, after a good day of a good meal outside
and socializing with friends and relatives.

Hazel Ann was a sweet, caring, funny person who collected Troll dolls and
loved her cats. My Mother-in-Law, Sue, will be taking her cats.

I can't take much more of this.

Ginger-lyn

((((((((((((Ginger-lyn)))))))))
I'm so sorry to hear about this and you have my deepest sympathies.
Purrayers lovingly sent for your broken heart.

Kyla

Old September 9th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Ginger-lyn wrote:
I just found out. Not off-topic because she was a cat lover with three
cats.

Lots and lots of purrs for all those left behind.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 9th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ginger-lyn wrote:

Hazel Ann was a sweet, caring, funny person who collected Troll dolls
and loved her cats. My Mother-in-Law, Sue, will be taking her cats.

I'm so sorry, Ginger-lyn. Purrs for you and Hazel Ann's family.

Old September 9th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
I just found out. Not off-topic because she was a cat lover with
three cats.

She went through a heart attack a couple of months ago, but then
died of congestive heart failure suddenly, after a good day of a
good meal outside and socializing with friends and relatives.

Hazel Ann was a sweet, caring, funny person who collected Troll
dolls and loved her cats. My Mother-in-Law, Sue, will be taking her
cats.

I can't take much more of this.

I'm so sorry. She sounds like a sweet person who will be missed a
lot.

Jo

Old September 9th 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I am not being flip when I write this but if you have to go, spending your
last time here with good friends and good food and her kitties is not a bad
way to spend that time.. Purrs for you and your family.

Old September 9th 08, 10:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
I just found out. Not off-topic because she was a cat lover with
three cats.

She went through a heart attack a couple of months ago, but then died
of congestive heart failure suddenly, after a good day of a good meal
outside and socializing with friends and relatives.

Hazel Ann was a sweet, caring, funny person who collected Troll dolls
and loved her cats. My Mother-in-Law, Sue, will be taking her cats.

I can't take much more of this.

Ginger-lyn

{{{{{{{{{{{{Ginger-lyn}}}}}}}}}}}}
Purrs for Hazel Ann, nothing canhurt her now.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 9th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Ginger-lyn wrote:

I can't take much more of this.

((((((((((((((Ginger-lyn)))))))))))

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old September 9th 08, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Ginger-lyn wrote:
I just found out. Not off-topic because she was a cat lover with three
cats.

She went through a heart attack a couple of months ago, but then died of
congestive heart failure suddenly, after a good day of a good meal
outside and socializing with friends and relatives.

Hazel Ann was a sweet, caring, funny person who collected Troll dolls
and loved her cats. My Mother-in-Law, Sue, will be taking her cats.

I can't take much more of this.

Who the heck were you in a past life that you have all this bad karma to
burn off in this one???

If I knew how to make it better for you Ginger-Lyn, I would gladly tell
you what you need to do and offer to help. But I don't. And I'm sorry
that I don't.

Best I can do is offer purrs and hugs,

{{{{{Ginger-Lyn}}}}}

Yowie

[OT] Yay for my sister! Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 May 28th 08 10:40 PM
Mean sister Marina Cat anecdotes 12 January 20th 07 09:30 PM
where did sister go? ann791 Cat anecdotes 0 February 3rd 06 09:29 PM
My sister got a cat Bridget Cat anecdotes 35 November 6th 04 05:05 PM
Should I be mad at my sister? m. L. Briggs Cat health & behaviour 66 March 20th 04 05:37 AM