Lillith's wedding

Old April 15th 04, 07:48 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger stands very still, puts his whiskers and ears forward and takes the
plunge...

err umm err uhhh...
he reaches into his pocket of his blue tuxedo and pulls out a long jewelry
case...
It is a blue leather case... he opens it and holds it out for her to see...

He realizes that he picked right by getting the platinum fittings with the
blue and yellow topaz stones, they all set off her furrz beautifully,...

I wuuld likta get wedwinked butted I wuuld likta hafa decent mount of
gagement furz so dat we duz notted makez a mistake...

Tiger, wishin he was more romantical butted dis is his best... he hopez itsa
gud enuf
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
err umm errup, burp, scuze minese f,

yes dey is... spekally ifin da bride wuuld be as bootiful as yourow
nsef...

Awwww, Tiger, you'ze say da nicest tings!

ifin a lucky boycat cuuld confinze yourownsef ta do dat i meanz

I bet one could... eyelash bat, eyelash bat

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 15th 04, 08:45 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

You can organize my bachelorette party, with boykittiez popping out of
cakes!

Lilith Kitten

I guess dat means I'z will need sum boykitties to hep organize da
bachelor pawtie too, huh? Cuz I duzn't know nufing about dat...

Sammy Kitten

Old April 15th 04, 08:46 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Tiger stands very still, puts his whiskers and ears forward and takes the
plunge...
Tiger, wishin he was more romantical butted dis is his best... he hopez itsa
gud enuf

whispering Yeah, Tiger! Well done, bro! I'z will bet you she sez yes...

Sammy Kitten

Old April 15th 04, 11:21 PM
Miss Violette

I duzn't know nofin bout dem bacalory pawtis efur butted we kan goez out
anna eatz if nootheer boycat splainnz itsef tu uses, Tiger still in a daze
anna waitin...

Old April 15th 04, 11:37 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I duzn't know nofin bout dem bacalory pawtis efur butted we kan goez out
anna eatz if nootheer boycat splainnz itsef tu uses, Tiger still in a daze
anna waitin...

Dat souns like a excellent idearment! Dat could be fun. An if we'z are
supposed to do anyfing different dan dat, then I sure hopes dat some
udder boykitty will let usz know...

Sammy Kitten

Old April 16th 04, 12:26 AM
ChildFree23

You can organize my bachelorette party, with boykittiez popping out of
cakes!

Lilith Kitten

I'll du it! I'z uh hansum kitty! Jist ask mineown winkwink, Shahna!

--- Onyx (UB ~ oblivious to the fact that Shahna probably wouldn't
appreciate his jumping out of a cake in front of a bunch of single
girlcats...)

Just for that, we'll invite Shahna to the bachelorette party!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old April 16th 04, 01:30 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I habz anudder question for whoefurr might know da answer. When hoomins
get wedwinked dey gives each udder rings. But fur kitties, rings kinda
wouldn't work. What iz a boy kitty supposed to give to a girl kitty when
dey getz winkwinked?

I'z am starting to learn efurryday about just how liddle I know about
dis whole winkwink fing. I'z gots lots and lots to learn...

But I can't fink of a better reason to learn dem dan for bootiful,
sweet, intelligent miss Lilith Kitten!

Sammy

Old April 16th 04, 01:37 AM
ShortTail Tom

Dat souns like a excellent idearment! Dat could be fun. An if we'z are
supposed to do anyfing different dan dat, then I sure hopes dat some
udder boykitty will let usz know...

Sammy Kitten

timidly I would be glad to help out, Sammy. Since I'z really new to
all dis meowchat stuff and pawties and all dat, I duzn't weally know
bout dem eifurr, but as you learnz more I'zll be wight dere to hewp.

I just wantz you to know dat I do apurrciate efurryfing you and yourown
sisfurs has done fur me. If it wasn't for youcats I wouldn't know about
Usenet, or teleporters, or meowchat, or loverly, sweet OEJ...

STTom

Old April 16th 04, 01:51 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Tiger, mou, yoo big, hansum boycat! Yes! I'zd LUFF to be wedwinked to
yoo! Yourownself iz such a gud-hearted kitty! Anaïs moves closer to him and
rubs cheeks and gives Tiger a smurgle

Anna dat is a luffley, luffley collar! Da stonz kolorz iz jus perfekt!
Wood yoo put it on me? Anaïs moves very close to Tiger

Yoo made me a furry, furry happy kittee tonite, mon doux, mon
merveilleux amour... a little tear of joy wells up in her bigbig eyes...