At da restaurant in Zibello

Old January 17th 05, 09:09 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:58:33 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Fangu, Anaïs. Yes, I wud be furry honnered to joyn yoo after that très
belle chanson! I didnt kno yoo had such a luffly voice! If I effur find
doze opurra kittees, purrhaps yoo cud be a gest soloistkittee.

Why fangu, Rebecca! Dot wuz nise uv yoo to say. Here, wood yoo like sum
clams or anuffer seefud on dis platter?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/17/2005 4:08:55 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 17th 05, 09:11 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:22:10 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger drools, anna says, I wuuld purfur ifin you odered mines fud, cept fur
i wantz da losbsterz, Tiger, squeezing his ladycatz paw as her blushes

Of cawz, yoo big, hansum boycat! smurgle

Herez da platter wif da seefud antepasta. Doze clammiez iz furry tastee!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/17/2005 4:10:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old January 18th 05, 03:03 AM

Fanku awl 4 sayin' such nics things 'bout Trudi & me. She' s such uh
prayshus gurlkittee. But I want 2 spechul thank 'Tonio, Sweet Wm &
Mollie Anne, cos thay brot thu bags & boxes.
Ms Trudi, yur furs luk reely pretty 2nite! BK

Old January 18th 05, 03:37 AM
Miss Violette

ShortTail Tom wrote in message
With a singing meow much deeper than her petite size would indicate, she
sings slowly and sadly:

Oh, Mlle. Anais, dat was bootiful! Dat bringed tears to mine eyes! I
din't unnerstan da words but it sounded loverly.

Mootiful miss OEJ, wasn't dat bootiful? Can I go get you anyfing from da
bar? Don't deze fishie fings look good?

STTom

any fishie think luks gud, her haza bootiful voice, duz you know wut? furry
gived uses a new fud that haz sardinez, crabz anna shrimppez all inna same
can, OEJ, so glad to see her stt

Old January 18th 05, 03:38 AM
Miss Violette

thank yourownsef, Trudi still blushin
Tabitha Kitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

Trudi blushes so red that even her black paws are tinted, Her white paws

are
pink, she puts her head down and can't say a word...

[Tabitha comes running up, throws her paws around Trudi and BK and gives
them both a big hug.]

Concatulations, you two! Dis is wunnerful. What you kitties did fur da
momless kittens was so wunnerful... Concatulations!

Tabitha Kitten
very happy to see her friends recognized for their generosity

Old January 18th 05, 03:42 AM
Miss Violette

Trudi is so red now she might be mistaken for a very oddly colored kitty,
Thank yourownsef fur bein sucha gentleman kitty, Trudi
oups.com...

Old January 18th 05, 10:25 PM
Elizabeth

"Meow, Darius!", says Monty, who has somehow found time to change for
dinner. "I'm travelling with your niece and Princess Cleopatra,
although I ran up to the Milan office this morning since I was this
close. I'm sorry I missed you at the villa. And Maria," Monty takes
her paw and places a gentle kiss upon it. "Lovely as ever. Everytime
I see you, I regret again letting the Maestro here cut me out." He
winks at Darius.

Maria pats Monty gently on the whiskers. "At least with him, we worked
together. You would have been at some sports competition on the other
side of the world every time I was home, and you know it. Where are
you off to next?"

"Istambul, of course, with everyone else. I've retired, madonna mia,"
replies Monty. "These days I just travel for pleasure - and sometimes
to see old friends. I don't even know who won Speedbumps at the
Olympics, since I wasn't there." His eyes are dancing, and the three
friends laugh.

"It was someone new. Von Katzenplatz wasn't there, either," replies
Darius, more seriously. "One of those kittens that come out of nowhere
every once in a while, rather as you did, my friend."

Monty laughes. "About as much as a conductor who's been twenty years
in the business when he gets his first job with a major orchestra is an
'overnight success', Maestro. I'd been working in the sport since I
was adopted into the FitzThomas clan, and I was Brendan's trainer for
years before I ever competed myself. No one will ever equal his skill
or style. That's him over there in the corner, the Snowshoe, wearing
his Gold and accepting the bouquet from that adorable kitten. I think,
if you look carefully, you can see both me and von Katzenplatz, with
his mother the Countess, in the background. But you'd have to look
carefully." He laughs. "We're really small."

Old January 19th 05, 12:34 AM
ShortTail Tom

any fishie think luks gud, her haza bootiful voice, duz you know wut? furry
gived uses a new fud that haz sardinez, crabz anna shrimppez all inna same
can, OEJ, so glad to see her stt

Sorry I bin kwiet, I'z been lookin over all da efidence in da jooel
robbery. I fink one of da non-Community cats on da train was involved,
but I'z not sure yet who dun it.

Dat new fud sounds furry good! I'z will haffa see if I can get da
Highland kitties to get dere hoomins to look fur somefing like dat.

Would you like to sit here beside me and maybez effen let me hold
yourown paw?

STTom
shyly
Old January 19th 05, 02:39 AM
Miss Violette

I wuuld lof it ifin you holded minepaw, Tell the hooman dat furry almost
hadda haf 911 when he seed da price, usualy itsa soft dat worriez 'bout
money but da plaze where dey buyed it haz manymany pricey kittythingz, OEJ