Dis iz howwible!

Old March 30th 05, 05:36 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 29 Mar 2005 17:45:54 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Do you really want a b*th, like your human just said you do????
Why?????

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, shuddering at the thought of
watermonsters

Yes I duz! I lovez my baffs! Da shampooz smelz nice, an my furz is fluffy
an luffly after da blow-dry! Besidez, I knoze dat baffs iz not fur
efurrykitty, but I'ze been gettink baffs since i wuz 12 weekz old, so I'ze
comfurtable wif dem.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/29/2005 11:32:23 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 31st 05, 01:43 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On 29 Mar 2005 17:45:54 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Do you really want a b*th, like your human just said you do????
Why?????

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, shuddering at the thought of
watermonsters

Yes I duz! I lovez my baffs! Da shampooz smelz nice, an my furz is

fluffy
an luffly after da blow-dry! Besidez, I knoze dat baffs iz not fur
efurrykitty, but I'ze been gettink baffs since i wuz 12 weekz old, so

I'ze
comfurtable wif dem.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
3/29/2005 11:32:23 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Chester, Clarence and Nathan look at Mlle. Anais with awe.

We know we could never stand it. We've had watermonsters attack us
before!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 31st 05, 04:35 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
m...
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Mine Meowmee neeld deown an pulled stuff owta da boddum kitshun kabnetz.
Day reeeleee rattult!.
Den hur kleent da drawerz.
Hur had tu emtee da trash can twize!

Da gud nuuz iz dat hur fynnellee watsht mine look-owt-at-da wurld
windo, an uhbowt tyme!

Pitoonya

Kabnetz? Did yur Meowmie let yoo go in da kabnetz, huh, huh, huh? We

duznt
git to go in owr kabnetz, essept fur wun dat duznt hab much innit.

Rebecca

Let me...wellll not reelee ....buttid sumtymez wun iz left opin!!!
Hur wuz rattlin potz n' panz.

Pitooonya AKA Getoutathere cat

Old March 31st 05, 09:20 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger 'ports in... come wif me anna we willz notted come bak until he putz
your compartment bak da way you likez it, Tiger, takez da paw of hiz lof
anna hitz da porter button
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
Hihi Kitties!

I've been treated howwibly by my hooman dis past week! Hez doink sumfin
called "re-dekowating" which meenz dat myownself haz had to stay wif da
liddle ol lady downstairs durinkda day while strange hoomanz com into MY
compartment an put awful smellink stuff on da wallz an ceilinks. Den wen

da
furless won letz me in, da furniture is in da middle uv won room, and all
miksed up, and my toys iz paked away.

No dat dese gise he cawls "painterz" is gone, the furniture iz all miksed
up again cawz hez doink sumfin cawled "cleaning a nd waxing". Nuffin lukz
da same!

He telz me dat it will all be bak likes it wuz by Toosday, but I don kno
bout disstuff. Why can't hoominz leaff tings alone!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/26/2005 12:06:30 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 31st 05, 09:21 PM
Miss Violette

what are the symptoms of this disease, we do not think our hooman has this,
Miss Violette, scrutinizing both hoomanz
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[...]

Humans have a very serious disease called Spring Cleaning that happens
at this time of year. We don't understand it at all but a lot of them
do it and there seems to be nothing that can be done to stop it.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 31st 05, 09:23 PM
Miss Violette

perhaps being a slob is what makes furry and soft immune to that spring
cleaning disease, Miss Violette, wondering a bit about medical issues
Amelia T Cat wrote in message
Humans have a very serious disease called Spring Cleaning that happens
at this time of year. We don't understand it at all but a lot of them
do it and there seems to be nothing that can be done to stop it.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

[A fluffy-tailed Amelia speaks up]

Anais, that's terrible! If you want I'll come over and hiss-spit at the
hoomins responsible for that mess.

Fortunately our humans are what they describe as "slobs", so they don't
do that spring cleaning stuff.

Amelia

Old March 31st 05, 09:25 PM
Miss Violette

Ifin you iz sure you wantsa a bath oky doky butted scratch the furless one
fur getting rid of da watermonsterbed, we wuuld purbably hafta hurta hooman
ifin diz happened, Tiger, with four cats agreeing
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:42:47 -0800, Amelia T Cat wrote:

[A fluffy-tailed Amelia speaks up]

Anais, that's terrible! If you want I'll come over and hiss-spit at the
hoomins responsible for that mess.

Fortunately our humans are what they describe as "slobs", so they don't
do that spring cleaning stuff.

Amelia

Hihi Amelia!

Wee da compartment iz kinda bak to normal 'cept dat effurryting smelz
difurent an haz diffurent colorz! An he gottid rid uv da watermonster bed
fur a regular won!

Dis haz greatly disturbed my faforite place fur daytime naps! And I iz
filthy frum all uv dat plaster dust and udder dust - I needz a day uv
beauty so I'ze can be fluffy again! Deze hoomanz - re-dekoratink -

hisspit!

(Human note: Everytime I go into the bathroom, she jumps in the tub and
meows quite loudly at me - she wants her bath, but will have to wait until
Saturday - that's no after-work job!)

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/29/2005 1:16:56 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 31st 05, 09:28 PM
Miss Violette

boxez is onliest fur kittyz, Trudi, box lofur
Sundance wrote in message
m...
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Humans have a very serious disease called Spring Cleaning that happens
at this time of year. We don't understand it at all but a lot of them
do it and there seems to be nothing that can be done to stop it.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

That muss be whut owr Meowmie haz bin doin. Sheze bin moovin stufz frum
upstares to downstares, then from downstares to tha patio, then from tha
patio to beyond-tha-patio where the metalmonsters are. Sum of thoze stufz
wuz reely big an sum uv them wuz lowd when she dropt them on tha flor or
throwed them down tha stares. Sum uv them was bokses, so we thawt they

wuz
fur us, but she didnt let us hav them or tha stufz in them.

Sundance, wondering what the world is coming to when kitties can't have

the
boxes