And finally, da Valleytimez danse...

Old March 9th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default And finally, da Valleytimez danse...

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:34:56 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[After a hard day of fighting off pirate dogs, the Community kitties
are beginning to assemble on the beach. It is lit with Japanese
lanterns; a tent is set up; cushions and low tables are spread out in
various locations, and a small dance band is playing background
music.]

Boy, it luks like we're da first. Letz order sum nip-coladas and
coconut toasted shrimpeez, hokay?

Hmmm, dance and dinner time. TV, my love, shall we get some snacks then
maybe do some dancing?

Cleo
Old March 9th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:34:56 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[After a hard day of fighting off pirate dogs, the Community kitties
are beginning to assemble on the beach. It is lit with Japanese
lanterns; a tent is set up; cushions and low tables are spread out in
various locations, and a small dance band is playing background
music.]

Boy, it luks like we're da first. Letz order sum nip-coladas and
coconut toasted shrimpeez, hokay?

Ummm, Miz bootiful OEJ, could I haf da honor of danzing wif your
most bootiful self?

STTom
Old March 9th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:34:56 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[After a hard day of fighting off pirate dogs, the Community kitties
are beginning to assemble on the beach. It is lit with Japanese
lanterns; a tent is set up; cushions and low tables are spread out in
various locations, and a small dance band is playing background
music.]

I am zo glad zat ze pirate doggiez haf been taken care of, and dat no
doggies or kitties were injured.

Miss Rebecca, I must apologize again for allowing mineownself to get
distracted. May I haf ze honor of your company fur ze dinner and ze danze?

Hercule

Old March 9th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 07:50:55 -0800, Hercule Lenoir
wrote:

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:34:56 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

[After a hard day of fighting off pirate dogs, the Community kitties
are beginning to assemble on the beach. It is lit with Japanese
lanterns; a tent is set up; cushions and low tables are spread out in
various locations, and a small dance band is playing background
music.]

I am zo glad zat ze pirate doggiez haf been taken care of, and dat no
doggies or kitties were injured.

Miss Rebecca, I must apologize again for allowing mineownself to get
distracted. May I haf ze honor of your company fur ze dinner and ze danze?

Hercule

Have you seen Bear and Joey?
Cinder and Beauty
Old March 9th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir

Have you seen Bear and Joey?
Cinder and Beauty

Non, not in ze last few minutes. I know zey waz helpin wif defending from
da pirate doggiez, but I haf not seen zem since ze pirate Captain
surrendered. Purrhaps zey were assisting wiz getting ze Captain to ze
policecat acatemy?

Hercule
Old March 9th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 07:50:55 -0800, Hercule Lenoir's nimble, little
paws typed:

I am zo glad zat ze pirate doggiez haf been taken care of, and dat no
doggies or kitties were injured.

Miss Rebecca, I must apologize again for allowing mineownself to get
distracted. May I haf ze honor of your company fur ze dinner and ze danze?

Hercule

Bon soir, M. Lenoir! [hedbutt] You and the other kitties were so
brave fitink off doze piratez!

If yourself and Rebecca wood like to sit wif usses, we is just
haffink some appytizerz and drinkz wif Pitoonya and Sundance.

In fack, here are the coconut shrimpeez and oysters [wait-kitties set
down platters] and owr nip coladas!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/9/2007 11:47:43 AM
Old March 9th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 08:43:57 -0800, Hercule Lenoir
wrote:

Have you seen Bear and Joey?
Cinder and Beauty

Non, not in ze last few minutes. I know zey waz helpin wif defending from
da pirate doggiez, but I haf not seen zem since ze pirate Captain
surrendered. Purrhaps zey were assisting wiz getting ze Captain to ze
policecat acatemy?

Hercule

thats so brave! i'll eat fud until Joey gets bak.
beauty

A nip colada now, and a danse with Bear once he's returned.
Cinder

Old March 9th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I likes diz idernmint, letz getsa crabby cakez wif nip sauze anna hafa danze
whilez dey iz gettin fixed,... I like that nip drink alzo, TV, orderz fud
anna takez da paw of hiz wifekitty and they head off to da danze floor...
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Old March 9th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat sure lukz gud, Tiger passing the plates,
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
[...]

Tyme fur da danse! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 20 March 11th 06 06:10 PM
Finally Dan M Cat anecdotes 7 July 1st 05 12:28 PM
Kitty Danse of Joy!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 11 May 4th 04 09:15 PM
Jellicle Ball --It's Danse Time ! Beverly Orel Cat community 7 October 17th 03 12:07 AM
Kitty Danse ov JOY!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 2 October 10th 03 04:45 PM