Send your cats names to the moon

Old May 31st 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Send your cats names to the moon

Hoomin note: Surprise your cats!

http://lunar.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Click on Send Your Name To The Moon (right of page an inch or two from
the top) and fill in your cats names.
It goes on a database which will be sent up on the spacecraft in
November.
Old May 31st 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Saturday 31 May 2008 15:26, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Hoomin note: Surprise your cats!

http://lunar.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Click on Send Your Name To The Moon (right of page an inch or two from
the top) and fill in your cats names.
It goes on a database which will be sent up on the spacecraft in
November.

NASA has far too much time on their hands!

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred

Old May 31st 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U kno, dat iz zackly what I fout when I readed diz. I knowz I drif her nutz
but to da moonz? Willow being a bit upset by this and thinks these humans
should figure out where "cost Overruns" might be.

Old May 31st 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

U kno, dat iz zackly what I fout when I readed diz. I knowz I drif her nutz
but to da moonz? Willow being a bit upset by this and thinks these humans
should figure out where "cost Overruns" might be.

Not to worri!

Me an Ranger an Harri gots da 'porter coordinates for all da fun places
on da moon. We gots ourz own mooncart (it goez really really fast!), and
we'z builded some kitty party clubz in some of da places dat da NASA
folks isn't likely to look fur a while.

So if da hoomins send you to da moon it'll be ok. You can 'port back,
after hafing a party!

Sammy da Astrocat

Old May 31st 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Nowz, datz mine way of finkink! Willow happy about this information.

Maybe dat shud be a venture soon.

Old May 31st 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Nowz, datz mine way of finkink! Willow happy about this information.

Doze silly hoomins still fink it's a big deel to go to da Moon. Dey
duzn't know yet dat us cats has claimed da Moon as ourz own.

Sammy
Old May 31st 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 31 May 2008 17:27:49 -0500, Samuel Redcat Mahoney
wrote:

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Nowz, datz mine way of finkink! Willow happy about this information.

Doze silly hoomins still fink it's a big deel to go to da Moon. Dey
duzn't know yet dat us cats has claimed da Moon as ourz own.

Sammy

is there fudz on the moon?
beauty
Old June 1st 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Beauty, I iz sure der iz fudz on da moonz but if der waznt, fluffycats wud
bring sum. Dey beingz fudz aniwhere we goez. Piglet not wanting Beauty to
worry about food.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 May 2008 17:27:49 -0500, Samuel Redcat Mahoney