Plannin fur da JB

Old October 7th 15, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Plannin fur da JB

I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC
Old October 7th 15, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/7/2015 1:43 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

My brotherfur and I will take care of the gestbuk. I have ordered tents
and canopies for shade. The tents will be air conditioned and have
cushions of different sizes if anyone wants to have a nap or relax in
the cool. Blankets and cushions are ordered and will be set up a few
days before the ball.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old October 7th 15, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On 10/7/15 12:43 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

I haf a suggjestion for da exact location. I'z did a rekon flight a few
days ago, and I'z can submit mine report here. I'z just need to get da
Sekketary to finish typebiting it for me. glares at hoomin

I will try to get him to post it in the next day or two, den you can
decide if you want dat place or annuffer.

Harri
Old October 7th 15, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[...]

Izzit da wun wiff twu cat eerz?
Pit2nya

Old October 7th 15, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz
bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da
facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt like
da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like
da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

Rebecca, yu did uh wunnerful job az Mistress of Ceremonies lazt yeer...wud
ja , kud ja, ar ya up tu doink it again diz yeer?
Pit2nya az Grand Pooh Bah

Old October 7th 15, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey-=^..^=

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message

I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek haz
bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl da
facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat duznt like
da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like da
warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

Ai wud beh gwad tu put a basket of Jellicle Ball 2015 Rainbow cloth
hankies in a basket on the gezt buk table.
Wood dat hulp wif fingz?
Lufs
Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Old October 7th 15, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"Mosey-=^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

I yuzt myne lazt yeer.
Pit2nya

Old October 7th 15, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey-=^..^=

"Mosey-=^..^=

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in
[...]

YeUP,awl uzed dem wazt yeer
Mayhaps Amelia wyl hulp meh wif dem..
Ai axed Amelia ifen ai cud skort hur tu Jellicle Ball n hur xceptud.
Nao Pipps iz hoapin Ranger wyl ax hur to da Ball.
Lufs,
Mosey

Old October 7th 15, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek
haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz
iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl
da facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat
duznt like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo
duznt reely like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

Hai!

I think I founded the place with a google map on dat biggish island.
Dere's a lake up inna mountain area wif all protected trees and stuff.
Da lake looks like a kittah curled up anna napping, frum up haigh.

It's near Waianapanapa but west a bit though still inna dat protected
park. Dere's no roads but the cataporter don't care about dat. The
main park is closed to renovate tha cabins but iffin we go to the far
lake, we'd be using lots of tents.

It's gotta a fresh water smimming area, a cave, and lots of flat easy
places fur tents. Sunds right? If so, I kin start helping figuring
out setup.

It's not too hot dere and never cold. I waz thinking a big long
catering tent to the left of the pond, center area several little tents
anna some bigger ones for those who want to sleep in a pile anna to the
right, maybe a sort of luau gathering spot wif a dance floor and
ceremony spot?

Cash anna maiself trotted about wif Iowna no problems, but wez
recommend da Boutique stock lots of kittah sandals and some fur
doggies. Dat sand version can be a little ruff on delicate paws after
a bit.

Iowna, Da insightful one

Old October 7th 15, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da Booteek
haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we needz
iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur awl
da facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur kitteez dat
duznt like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared kitteez like me hoo
duznt reely like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

Cash steps out with a little spring to his step and offers to make sure
accomodations are suitable to any special needs. He's seen the spot and
knows there's one he will need to dig a little channel down through for
elder kittahs. Iowna smacks him with her tail and he amends that to
elder 4foots....

Cash, da big one