Whi dus me wike dis?

Old December 29th 10, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Whi dus me wike dis?

I wus rushrushrushin awound up stares n down stares- wound an wound,
singin tu Meomie, clippin Harry's eer, wound n wound. Wen me got fed
up doin dis, I jumped in my lidder bocks an lay down.
Meomie camed offur an axed me wat me wus doin........so I did it awl
offur agen! N came tu west inna lidder bocks agen.
Now, Meomie finks mees got a kiddelee fexion......how dus she get tu
dat conklooshun? I wus onny wunnin n wunnin.

Sukie
Old December 29th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 29, 4:04*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
I wus rushrushrushin awound up stares n down stares- wound an wound,
singin tu Meomie, clippin Harry's eer, wound n wound. Wen me got fed
up doin dis, I jumped in my lidder bocks an lay down.
Meomie camed offur an axed me wat me wus doin........so I did it awl
offur agen! *N came tu west inna lidder bocks agen.
Now, Meomie finks mees got a kiddelee fexion......how dus she get tu
dat conklooshun? *I wus onny wunnin n wunnin.

Sukie

Yoo is gnot da sole kitty doin fings in da lidder bocks dat seemz
buhzarr tew da sweet hoomins, hoo nebber ben tew da pwayss ob ar
oreragins.

Dat wud be da gwate dezert ob norf affwika ware we wuz innagwated
intew hoomin sowsyaty by da smartest peepl, da Nubians.

Datz wite. We hass da sandz ob da sahaira an da grabbl ob da noobian
lanz fwowing in ar bwud.

Da lidder bocks is da remnunt ob ar nachurrel anshunt hoamland.
MeOwy, sawootin' hur lidder bockz
Old December 29th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Yoo is gnot da sole kitty doin fings in da lidder bocks dat seemz
buhzarr tew da sweet hoomins, hoo nebber ben tew da pwayss ob ar
oreragins.

Dat wud be da gwate dezert ob norf affwika ware we wuz innagwated
intew hoomin sowsyaty by da smartest peepl, da Nubians.

Datz wite. *We hass da sandz ob da sahaira an da grabbl ob da noobian
lanz fwowing in ar bwud.

Da lidder bocks is da remnunt ob ar nachurrel anshunt hoamland.
MeOwy, sawootin' hur lidder bockz

Fangu fur dat voyce of sarnity MeOwy! As yu say da fingy offa
nyoobians fwowz in myne vaynes. N mees pretty nyoobian inna myne
kullur tuu! Awl me wanted wus tu runrunrun!! I wus aftur awl a feral
kitty notted soso long ago, n me runrunrunned awl da tyme
den.....silly Meomie fur finkin me sikk!
Ise jist makin shure no gweeblings has entered thu pwemises!

Sukie

I was worried about her! She was crouched in her litter tray after
going around the house like a tornado. When I went over to her, off
she went again!
She's such a tiny scrap. Tonight though, she's settled and back to
strolling around. Oh! and mooching katzinis!

Bess (-;
Old December 29th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sukie mine fren, da hoomanz knowz when fingz izen rite wiff kitties and
doggies. It iz gud dat dem iz smart about dat. We hopez she is rong diz
time. Jus be patient wiff herself. Piglett remembering when this was the
case with her.

Old December 30th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Yoo is gnot da sole kitty doin fings in da lidder bocks dat seemz
buhzarr tew da sweet hoomins, hoo nebber ben tew da pwayss ob ar
oreragins.

Dat wud be da gwate dezert ob norf affwika ware we wuz innagwated
intew hoomin sowsyaty by da smartest peepl, da Nubians.

Datz wite. We hass da sandz ob da sahaira an da grabbl ob da noobian
lanz fwowing in ar bwud.

Da lidder bocks is da remnunt ob ar nachurrel anshunt hoamland.
MeOwy, sawootin' hur lidder bockz

Hmmm, MeOwy, ai nebber fot uff et wike dat. nun uf usses dew nuffen in da
lidder
bawxz sept wat we r upozzed tew doo.
*nosepoinks mai luv* fank yoo fur dat infurmashun.
Yer efferluvin Mosey

Fangu fur dat voyce of sarnity MeOwy! As yu say da fingy offa
nyoobians fwowz in myne vaynes. N mees pretty nyoobian inna myne
kullur tuu! Awl me wanted wus tu runrunrun!! I wus aftur awl a feral
kitty notted soso long ago, n me runrunrunned awl da tyme
den.....silly Meomie fur finkin me sikk!
Ise jist makin shure no gweeblings has entered thu pwemises!

Sukie

Mosey sez, gud fur yew Sukie,

I was worried about her! She was crouched in her litter tray after
going around the house like a tornado. When I went over to her, off
she went again!
She's such a tiny scrap. Tonight though, she's settled and back to
strolling around. Oh! and mooching katzinis!

Bess (-;

LOL Bess....Cats, who can figure them out? um what's 'katzinis'?? Just
wondering.
Kyla xx

Old December 30th 10, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 30, 4:13*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

A little box of whiskas cat treats that they fight over! Part of their
sekrit santa pressy!
Bess x