We Kan Walk wiff dem

Old May 4th 12, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default We Kan Walk wiff dem

Ok so da hoomanz kan watch da link Unkle Dan anna Auntie Nancy will be
doing. We four haff cided to port ofver dere and go on da walk wiff dem.
We kan make rselbez in bizible so we won't bofther da hoomanz dere. Melia
kan u haff sum of does fingies dat trabelz on air valable for da older cats
dat kant walk dat muchez. Alzo a forcefield for dem dat iz fraid of da out?
O T is busy chseing the three girls around the house "to get them in shape".
Piglett pauses and looks at the mancat weighing 22 pounds and says"hop on da
tredmillz boy rite now."

Old May 4th 12, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 04 May 2012 07:25:00 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Ok so da hoomanz kan watch da link Unkle Dan anna Auntie Nancy will be
doing. We four haff cided to port ofver dere and go on da walk wiff
dem. We kan make rselbez in bizible so we won't bofther da hoomanz dere.
Melia kan u haff sum of does fingies dat trabelz on air valable for da
older cats dat kant walk dat muchez. Alzo a forcefield for dem dat iz
fraid of da out? O T is busy chseing the three girls around the house
"to get them in shape". Piglett pauses and looks at the mancat weighing
22 pounds and says"hop on da tredmillz boy rite now."

Absolutely! That's an excellent idea, and should be a lot of fun. I'll
get some of the maglev carts and airboards set up, and we can tie them to
Paw's backpack so he can pull us along.

He needs the extra exercise!

Amelia
Old May 4th 12, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Dat wud b grate! O T getting on the treadmill for the second time today!
Piglett just grinning!

Old May 4th 12, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On May 4, 1:25*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Ok so da hoomanz kan watch da link Unkle Dan anna Auntie Nancy will be
doing. *We four haff cided to port ofver dere and go on da walk wiff dem.
We kan make rselbez in bizible so we won't bofther da hoomanz dere. *Melia
kan u haff sum of does fingies dat trabelz on air valable for da older cats
dat kant walk dat muchez. *Alzo a forcefield for dem dat iz fraid of da out?
O T is busy chseing the three girls around the house "to get them in shape".
Piglett pauses and looks at the mancat weighing 22 pounds and says"hop on da
tredmillz boy rite now."

Harry looks at his cultivated waistline and decides he wil watch fwum
da cumfy offa sofa.

Old May 4th 12, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Gudgud Toonya, sem Catolic churchez alwayz haz unuzed rumz in a basemint.
We kan go down dere anna hold ourown serbice.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message ...

I kin du dat!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 4th 12, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 04 May 2012 11:21:17 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

hhhmmm i wunner ifin kan go, chester

Well, if you don't want to walk you can ride on one of the air-boards and
let my Paw pull you. I guarantee it won't be going very fast!

Amelia
Old May 4th 12, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Fri, 04 May 2012 07:25:00 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Ok so da hoomanz kan watch da link Unkle Dan anna Auntie Nancy will be
doing. We four haff cided to port ofver dere and go on da walk wiff
dem. We kan make rselbez in bizible so we won't bofther da hoomanz dere.
Melia kan u haff sum of does fingies dat trabelz on air valable for da
older cats dat kant walk dat muchez. Alzo a forcefield for dem dat iz
fraid of da out? O T is busy chseing the three girls around the house
"to get them in shape". Piglett pauses and looks at the mancat weighing
22 pounds and says"hop on da tredmillz boy rite now."

Absolutely! That's an excellent idea, and should be a lot of fun. I'll
get some of the maglev carts and airboards set up, and we can tie them to
Paw's backpack so he can pull us along.
He needs the extra exercise!
Amelia

Ameia, weh kan awl port over tew, n ai kan bring mai wink MeOwy, owr bitties
Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, BobQat ,Mimzy, n uslo
Pipps hoo wuntz tew beh wif Ranger. Pipps wikes da Mighty Ranger Man vury
mutch winkz
Iz dat umakay wif yew?

Mosey