Were iz awl the Bricks now sew I kan wook at dem?

Old October 7th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Were iz awl the Bricks now sew I kan wook at dem?

I jest wunted tew wook at da Bricks sew I cud see Da naymez n think bout wat
tew rite bout Mutt.
Iam gonna go take a cuddlenap wif Meowmie cuz hur iz sadd tewday fur lotza
reezonz, n paw iz fruxtrayted bout sum fingys.
Fangu
I wuv yew Tabitha, my sweet wifekitty
Mosey
--pensive

Old October 7th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

I jest wunted tew wook at da Bricks sew I cud see Da naymez n think bout
wat tew rite bout Mutt.
Iam gonna go take a cuddlenap wif Meowmie cuz hur iz sadd tewday fur
lotza reezonz, n paw iz fruxtrayted bout sum fingys. Fangu
I wuv yew Tabitha, my sweet wifekitty Mosey
--pensive

Mine hoomin keeps horrible notez, but I fink dat what him has written
down fur da Walk of Remembrance is
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/walk.html

If dere is a better, more current link I'm sure dat someone will post it
soon.

Tabitha
Old October 7th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Oct 6, 9:05*pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
I jest wunted tew wook at da Bricks sew I cud see Da naymez n think bout wat
tew rite bout Mutt.
Iam gonna go take a cuddlenap wif Meowmie cuz hur iz sadd tewday fur lotza
reezonz, n paw iz fruxtrayted bout sum fingys.
Fangu
I wuv yew Tabitha, my sweet wifekitty
Mosey
--pensive

We hopes your meowmie feels bettpurr.
TopHat and da gang.
Old October 7th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Oct 6, 9:05*pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
I jest wunted tew wook at da Bricks sew I cud see Da naymez n think bout wat
tew rite bout Mutt.
Iam gonna go take a cuddlenap wif Meowmie cuz hur iz sadd tewday fur lotza
reezonz, n paw iz fruxtrayted bout sum fingys.
Fangu
I wuv yew Tabitha, my sweet wifekitty
Mosey
--pensive

oh yeah, here is da link
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/walk.html
Old October 7th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

oh yeah, here is da linkhttp://www.geocities.com/bccclub/walk.html

That's my club! The Back Claw Cats Club! We have the claws that
count!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Listkeeper, Back Claw Cats Club
Old October 9th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Meowmie Carol"
On Oct 6, 9:05 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :
I jest wunted tew wook at da Bricks sew I cud see Da naymez n think bout
wat
tew rite bout Mutt.
Iam gonna go take a cuddlenap wif Meowmie cuz hur iz sadd tewday fur lotza
reezonz, n paw iz fruxtrayted bout sum fingys.
Fangu
I wuv yew Tabitha, my sweet wifekitty
Mosey
--pensive

oh yeah, here is da link
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/walk.html

Fangu furry mutch. It iz inna speshul foldur gnow.

Mosey

Old October 9th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Meowmie Carol" ...
On Oct 6, 9:05 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :
I jest wunted tew wook at da Bricks sew I cud see Da naymez n think bout
wat
tew rite bout Mutt.
Iam gonna go take a cuddlenap wif Meowmie cuz hur iz sadd tewday fur lotza
reezonz, n paw iz fruxtrayted bout sum fingys.
Fangu
I wuv yew Tabitha, my sweet wifekitty
Mosey
--pensive

We hopes your meowmie feels bettpurr.
TopHat and da gang.

Fangu TopHat an yer gang...
hur iz tryin reely hard not tew bee sew sad.

Mosey

Old October 10th 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Oct 8, 8:53*pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
"Meowmie Carol" ...
On Oct 6, 9:05 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :

I jest wunted tew wook at da Bricks sew I cud see Da naymez n think bout
wat
tew rite bout Mutt.
Iam gonna go take a cuddlenap wif Meowmie cuz hur iz sadd tewday fur lotza
reezonz, n paw iz fruxtrayted bout sum fingys.
Fangu
I wuv yew Tabitha, my sweet wifekitty
Mosey
--pensive

We hopes your meowmie feels bettpurr.
TopHat and da gang.

Fangu TopHat an yer gang...
hur iz tryin reely hard not tew bee sew sad.

Mosey

our meowmie getz da depressionmonsters alla time ... she takes walks,
tries to get her sleep and tries (unsuccessfully alot a da time) to
stay away frum da shugar.
TopHat
Old October 12th 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"Meowmie Carol" ...
On Oct 8, 8:53 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :
"Meowmie Carol" ...
On Oct 6, 9:05 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :

I jest wunted tew wook at da Bricks sew I cud see Da naymez n think bout
wat
tew rite bout Mutt.
Iam gonna go take a cuddlenap wif Meowmie cuz hur iz sadd tewday fur
lotza
reezonz, n paw iz fruxtrayted bout sum fingys.
Fangu
I wuv yew Tabitha, my sweet wifekitty
Mosey
--pensive

We hopes your meowmie feels bettpurr.
TopHat and da gang.

Fangu TopHat an yer gang...
hur iz tryin reely hard not tew bee sew sad.

Mosey

our meowmie getz da depressionmonsters alla time ... she takes walks,
tries to get her sleep and tries (unsuccessfully alot a da time) to
stay away frum da shugar.
TopHat

Meowmie getz da depressionmonsters alla time tew n gits sad alots. Hur kant
walk much cuz hur neez hurt hurself n her tries tew sleep lots tew. Wat duz
sugar hafta doo wif depressionmonsters? Her wuvs Popsickles n brownies.
Mosey

Old October 20th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Oct 11, 11:54*pm, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:
"Meowmie Carol" ...
On Oct 8, 8:53 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :

"Meowmie Carol" ...
On Oct 6, 9:05 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :

[...]

Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Sorry, we just saw this. We donno whut shugar has to do wif
depressionmonsters, we just knows the meowmie luvs her shugar, but it
tends to make her angry, tense and depurressed.... then she eats more
shugar to feel bettpur.
if only humans were as smart as cats.
TopHat.