A better symmetrical cat pic!

Old December 17th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default A better symmetrical cat pic!

Micha wrote:

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:45:06 -0700 Susan M wrote:

If I do say so myself, this one's a keeper :-)

http://tinyurl.com/yymaj3

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Here are two more symmetrical cats, doing a symmetrical nap.

http://www.curschmann-sachsen.de/katergruppen_17.htm

Squarely Yours
Michael

Very cute!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old December 17th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Marina wrote:

Susan M wrote:

I love it Michael! And they even have similar colouring to my two! I
wonder how many others have symmetrical pictures and whether or not we
should do a whole RPCA album of them - that would be very neat!

Since you put it that way, I had to dig out some of Frank's and Nikki's
symmetrical pics:

http://tinyurl.com/6bbe4
http://tinyurl.com/tttje
http://tinyurl.com/yx6d9r
http://tinyurl.com/6o3mn
http://tinyurl.com/yxhbcf
http://tinyurl.com/yybn2z
http://tinyurl.com/y6z3ws

Sorry, I got a bit carried away. Maybe I should compile a separate
Symmetrical Cats album, like Susan.

Great pics! Thanks, Marina.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old December 17th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Micha wrote:

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:00:14 -0700 Susan M wrote:

[symmetrical cats]

I love it Michael! And they even have similar colouring to my two! I
wonder how many others have symmetrical pictures and whether or not we
should do a whole RPCA album of them - that would be very neat!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

I would support it. Some more? See Yin and Yang:

http://www.curschmann-sachsen.de/katergruppen_44.htm
http://www.curschmann-sachsen.de/katergruppen_45.htm
http://www.curschmann-sachsen.de/katergruppen_46.htm

These pics are somewhat reduced to save up- and download time. I can
provide higher resolutions if required.

Squarely Yours
Michael

Nice pics!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old December 18th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

wrote in message

Does this count?
http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats...otos/roxy4.jpg

This is great Joyce - I think its a keeper too!

Susan M
Otis and Chester