scientists invent glowing cat

Old December 17th 07, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

Default scientists invent glowing cat

On Dec 16, 8:39�pm, T wrote:
In article 141d86b0-046b-4044-a702-
, says...

On Dec 16, 5:09�=3Fpm, T wrote:
In article 862b3494-0882-44a0-b6c6-a9791f2cc480
@l32g2000hse.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 16, 12:32�=3F=3Fpm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

South Korean scientists have cloned cats that glow red under
ultraviolet light, as part of research aimed at developing treatments
for human genetic diseases, say officials.

Really inspiring. What happens to the cats in the process?

Don't worry about it. I'm sure those kinds of questions have already
been addressed.

Too bad they can't do it to African Americans before they are born.
Sure would make law enforcement's job a lot easer...

IBen

That had to be one of the more racist comments I've seen in this group..

There has to be a genetic basis for assholism. I say do it to them so
the rest of us can avoid them like the plague.- Hide quoted text -

2006 black crime statistics, as complied by the FBI

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/data/table_43.html

Blacks were charged with 51% of the murders, 33% of the rapes, 56% of
the robberies, 35% of the aggravated assaults, 29% of the burglaries,
29% of the larcenies, 35% of the car thefts, 22% of the arsons, 32% of
all other forms of assault, 28% of the forgeries, 30% of all fraud,
32% of all embezzlement, 34% of dealing in stolen property violations,
22% of all vandalism violations, 41% of the weapon possession
violations, 40% of the prostitution violations,25% of all other sexual
offences, 35% of the drug abuse violations, 72% of the gambling
violations, 35% of the disorderly conduct violations and 42% of the
vagrancy violations.
In total, blacks were charged with 39% of all violent crime and 29% of
all property crime in the United States in 2006.

In the juvenile division, blacks were charged with 59% of the murders,
34% of the rapes, 67% of the robberies, 42% of the aggravated
assaults, 32% of the burglaries, 30% of the larcenies and 43% of the
car thefts, 39% of all other forms of assault, 24% of the forgeries,
34% of all fraud, 38% of all embezzlement, 42% of dealing in stolen
property, 19% of all vandalism violations, 37% of all weapons carrying
violations, 54% of the prostitution violations, 27% of other sexual
offences, 30% of all drug abuse violations, 91% of the gambling
violations, 23% of the crimes against family and children, 22% of the
vagrancy violations and 40% of the disorderly conduct violations.
Black juveniles committed 51% of all juvenile violent crime and 31% of
all juvenile property crime.

In 2006, 27.6% of all adults arrested were black.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2006 in
the Nation, 30.3% were black.
The arrests of adults for murder were nearly equal between white and
black arrestees, with 50.0% being black, and 47.7 %being white.

And while you're on a statistics binge, why not dig up the statistics on
income distribution by race. Might find some very interesting
correlations when you do so.- Hide quoted text -

I don't care WHAT their reasons are. Because no matter how wrongly
oppressed you think you've been, or how poor you are or how ripped off
life has made you feel.... you have absolutely NO RIGHT to harm
another person. THAT is the law. And where there is law, there is
order. And where there is order, there is civilization. But with the
lack of law comes savagery, chaos and the loss of dignity and self-
respect, as well as the lack of respect from others. Martin Luther
King knew this. Why don't you....?
We have a place reserved in civilization for those who do not wish to
abide by its laws. Do you know what this place is....? It's called
JAIL. And that's why you see so many 'brothers' in places like jail.
Because for whatever reason, they have chosen to remove themselves
from civilization by visiting their hostilities out on others. They
have therefore forfeited any pity, help or understanding that they
might have otherwise been entitled to.
You see.... we both know the truth. We both know that blacks commit
far more crime than their numbers should allow, and they hurt a lot of
people. The difference between us iz, you believe there is
justification for that rampant lawlessness and disorder. And by doing
so, you inadvertently (or otherwise) condone murder, rape, robbery,
assault, hate and brutality against otherwise totally innocent people.
You have just proven that you are not a supporter of civilization, but
a supporter of anarchy. And that any advice that you might have on
this subject is utterly untrustworthy, and in fact down right angerous
to any future would-be victims. You are indeed and in every sense 'one
of them'.

IBen Getiner
Old December 17th 07, 10:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, T exclaimed (12/17/2007 11:09 AM):

On Dec 16, 12:32ï¿=3F=3Fpm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

will you please quit feeding the troll? Just killfile him (as I've
done) and starve him of attention!

jmc
Old December 17th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article eb6418be-634c-4a6f-b2ef-ee294e3b2ea0
@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com, says...
In 2006, 27.6% of all adults arrested were black.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2006 in
the Nation, 30.3% were black.
The arrests of adults for murder were nearly equal between white and
black arrestees, with 50.0% being black, and 47.7 %being white.

And while you're on a statistics binge, why not dig up the statistics on
income distribution by race. Might find some very interesting
correlations when you do so.- Hide quoted text -

I don't care WHAT their reasons are. Because no matter how wrongly
oppressed you think you've been, or how poor you are or how ripped off
life has made you feel.... you have absolutely NO RIGHT to harm
another person. THAT is the law.

The LAW you speak of was for the most part written almost four centuries
ago when black people were slaves and had no rights.

So I assume the other 40-50% of crime is being committed by immigrants
by your logic.

As far as harming another person, you really have no grasp on the human
psyche. Our society is sick and twisted, we're bombarded by
advertisements as well as violence on television, etc.

Television is the lowest common denominator. So what happens when people
who cannot afford the nice things can't get jobs, or education, or have
no other avenues to afford the artificially inflated lifestyle? They'll
turn to crime.

And where there is law, there is
order.

You're the same type who thinks our elected officials serve us. They
haven't for nearly a century but not many have been able to to notice
the change.

And where there is order, there is civilization. But with the
lack of law comes savagery, chaos and the loss of dignity and self-
respect, as well as the lack of respect from others. Martin Luther
King knew this. Why don't you....?

When the law is wrong, as many are, I see no need to respect it.

[...]

No, what we know is that you have a racist agenda. I'll use the old saw
that I know several black people that aren't criminals, that aren't in
jail, have never seen jail, yet you cast a broad net.

Old December 17th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article ,
us says...

wrote in message
[...]

I have a sore spot for racist assholes. I just can't help myself.

Old December 17th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to jmc :

I wonder what was sacrificed in the cat's genes to allow it to
glow though?

Or added...

It appears that they've been playing about with the genes that
controlled the color of the cat's skin.

Another article I read mentioned that they are going down this avenue
to eventually create animals that are born with certain diseases at
various stages to assist in the process of developing cures.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old December 18th 07, 08:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Dec 17, 11:14 am, T wrote:
[...]

The LAW of the individual to be free from harm at the hands of another
individual is the law that we currently live under today. Black as
well as white. And it is true of any CIVILIZED society. Where there is
the law, there is order and there is civilization. But where there is
no law, there is only anarchy and chaos. What world do YOU wish to
live in...? It's your ****ing choice each and every day that you get
out of bed. No one else's.

when black people were slaves and had no rights.

This is not the past and we no longer practice slavery. There is no
one alive today that was a slave or a slave master. Regardless, the
past does not give any individual the right to harm another innocent
individual under ANY circumstances. THAT is the law and THAT is why
we have jails. For those who will not abide by the law when dealing
with the lives of others. What world do YOU wish to live in...? It's
your ****ing choice each and every day that you get out of bed. No one
else's.

So I assume the other 40-50% of crime is being committed by immigrants
by your logic.

I have provided ALL pertinent information. You do the math.

As far as harming another person, you really have no grasp on the human
psyche. Our society is sick and twisted, we're bombarded by
advertisements as well as violence on television, etc.

Tell that **** to a judge. But you'd better be certifiably criminally
insane to the point that you don't even know if it's day or nite.
Because if this in not the case, your sorry azz is going to JAIL.
That's why we have jails... They're a place to put people who don't
recognize other parties as people. And the numbers clearly show that
blacks are way behind in the 'rights of others' category..
It's your ****ing choice each and every day that you get out of bed.
No one else's. No one makes you do a thing against another individual
that you do not specifically wish to do. You have NO ****ING RIGHT to
steal or assault or murder another person. None.

Television is the lowest common denominator. So what happens when people
who cannot afford the nice things can't get jobs, or education, or have
no other avenues to afford the artificially inflated lifestyle? They'll
turn to crime.

'People'....??? Who are these 'people'? Because there are plenty of
'people' out there who are poor and have been ripped off and who have
been hated and downtrodden, but they didn't turn to a life of harming
others...

Oh, yes Junior.... BTW... Forcible rape is not a crime of economics.
It is a crime of violence against women. And you might like to know
that the black rape rate is over 3-1/2 times higher than the white
rate. I guess she just wouldn't give up that purse, huhh.....??

And where there is law, there is
order.

You're the same type who thinks our elected officials serve us.

Oh, really... ? Just because I'm for the right of the individual to
not be a VICTIM of some other individual, that doesn't mean that I'm
ready to take the mark of the beast, you know. You have NO RIGHT to
harm another person for your personal gain in ANY WAY. No excuses.

They
haven't for nearly a century but not many have been able to to notice
the change.

LOL...!!! I'll stake a roll at the dice... I don't think that you
were even born 50 years ago.

And where there is order, there is civilization. But with the

lack of law comes savagery, chaos and the loss of dignity and self-
respect, as well as the lack of respect from others. Martin Luther
King knew this. Why don't you....?

When the law is wrong, as many are, I see no need to respect it.

Murder? Rape? Theft? Assault? Robbery? All against another's innocent
person? You don't see the need to respect these laws...? It's just
like I said... You're part of the problem, not the solution. Because
YOU believe in lawlessness, disorder and anarchy. You've just said so.
You therefore condone the evil of crime and brutality against
otherwise totally innocent people. Just like I said so.

[...]
this subject is utterly untrustworthy, and in fact down right dangerous
to any future would-be victims. You are indeed and in every sense 'one
of them'.

No, what we know is that you have a racist agenda.

I merely pointed out an idea that might assist law enforcement with
their monumental task. You called me a racists. I posted the numbers
to justified what a truly monumental task it is. You then dropped back
to the usual defensive liberal position of 'but they're poor'. And
that's what you thought we were going to be talking about today. But
you see... you did not attempt to discredit the statistics. You went
straight for the 'poor and disadvantaged' angle. You have therefore
agreed with me by attempting to trump up an EXCUSE for the other. You
have agreed with me that there is in-fact a problem with blacks and
their criminal behavior. There is therefore nothing racist about what
I initially said. My original statement stands: I wish they could make
blacks glow in the dark so it would be easier for the police to catch
them. When their numbers change, then I will revise my statement.
Like that's really gonna happen...

I'll use the old saw
that I know several black people that aren't criminals, that aren't in
jail, have never seen jail, yet you cast a broad net.- Hide quoted text -

When black's criminal numbers are closer to the other race's, then
I'll look upon them the same as anyone else! The facts are that one in
three black males are either in prison, will in prison or are out on
parole. The facts are that the number one cause of death for black
males between the ages of 19 and 29 is gunshot wounds. Until they
prove themselves to this country AND ME as just like anyone else, then
they will continue to be shunned, hated, judged and despised by many
as the evil that they are. Sorry. But they have NO RIGHT to harm
another person for ANY REASON. THAT'S the LAW. And if you want to live
in our society, you will abide by it. Otherwise, you can just go start
up your own.

IBeen Getiner