A Beautiful World

Old February 7th 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

Default A Beautiful World

You will love this gang.

Bev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rooyt...&feature=email

The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old February 7th 09, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

ollie2 wrote:
You will love this gang.

Bev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rooyt...&feature=email

That *was* beautiful, I forwarded it to my sister.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 7th 09, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article
,
hopitus wrote:

snick

I had no idea L. Armstrong sang...only his renown for cornet expertise
in showbiz.

Eh? That gravelly voice was one of the most famous voices around, for a
very long time. And you never saw the movie of "Hello, Dolly!?!"

snip

Baird

--
Instead, our congressmen talk to and about Rush Limbaugh
like Old Bolsheviks praising Comrade Stalin at their
Old February 7th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Baird Stafford" wrote in message
In article
,
hopitus wrote:

snick

I had no idea L. Armstrong sang...only his renown for cornet
expertise
in showbiz.

Eh? That gravelly voice was one of the most famous voices around,
for a
very long time. And you never saw the movie of "Hello, Dolly!?!"

snip

Baird

I didn't even click on the link, but I can hear him in my mind singing
that as clear as a bell. Thank you God for sound memory, it is indeed
a Beautiful World.

Jo

Old February 8th 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

hopitus wrote:

snick

I had no idea L. Armstrong sang...only his renown for cornet expertise
in showbiz.

Eh? That gravelly voice was one of the most famous voices around, for a
very long time. And you never saw the movie of "Hello, Dolly!?!"

snip

Baird

I didn't even click on the link, but I can hear him in my mind singing
that as clear as a bell. Thank you God for sound memory, it is indeed a
Beautiful World.

Jo

It was a very cute video of a fawn and a kitten

Jill

Old February 9th 09, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

ollie2 wrote:
You will love this gang.

Bev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rooyt...&feature=email

I love that song. Did you know that the gentleman who wrote it played
the older doctor on the old TV show "Emergency?" Louie Armstrong had,
so far as I know, the first big hit with it. He also sang the original
version of "Hello Dolly" that was played on popular radio.

Pam S. older than she thought