Capt. Midnight's DOC Party

Old September 12th 03, 11:47 PM
Adam

Mine meenmom usta play da chello inna simpathies anna orhcestraz when she
wuz yunger. She suggests dat iffen youze likes multiple chellos you shud
check out the Bachianas Brasileras #5 (she finks, or might be #8, it's

been
a long, LONG time) by Villa-Lobos. It'z written fur 8 chellos anna

soprano
hoomin. It'z reely beyootiful, spayshully da first movement.

Boogie da HarpurrCat

#1 is fur "an orchestra uv cellos" and #5 iz fur voyce an 8 cellos,
accurding tu da web site. Also, da opening uv da Wm Tell overture (da part
nobuddy noze!) iz fur 5 solo cellos. Da problem iz dat I can't play all dem
at wuns!

Are yu gonna bring yur harp to dis wildwild party?

Allegra

Old September 12th 03, 11:53 PM
Adam

I meen thuh song that Unca Adam sez iz a classik or sumfing. I can't
get meowmie to look bak at thuh old postings and she's an old post
herownself fur furgetting.

GM, who luvs her old meowmie anyway

Du yu meen "Eleanor Rigby"? Unca Adam haz a recurding of it playd by 4
cellos at da same time! It iz now da standard vershun uv dat song, at leest
amung cello players. ("Cello", Pro Arte CDD 500)

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old September 12th 03, 11:56 PM
Adam

Hey, itz been a long tyme since I tryed tu play da jello.

Allegra

How did it taste?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

It tasted sharp. Maybe it needid tooning or sumfing.

Allegra

Old September 13th 03, 02:34 AM
Arlene Knop

Meowmie uses thuh same werds fur effuryfing. Do yew hav speshul werds
fur yer car? Wot are they?

GM, who knowz kittees don't hav Bad Werds

ChildFree23 wrote:

You want to hear some REALLY bad words? Listen to me when my car won't
start!

Meowmie Debby The Fiesty!
[And Opinionated]

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Anti Debby? Wuz that a bd werd yew just sed? Want sum nice erbal tea
to settle yew down?

Gretchen Marie, who didn't know Anti Debby knew thuh same werds as
Meowmie

ChildFree23 wrote:

Damn. Just when I thought the party was getting good.

Meowmie Debby

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Er...Um...Anti Debby, I'ze dont' fink thatz a too gud idearment. Nip
smoked
sammon might be a little ofur da top as it were...

Boogie
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
k.net...
Can we make lox out of them? I need some for my bagel and

cream
cheese
this morning.

Meowmie Debby

I fink yew prolly could, but I fink it takes a liddle while to

smoke
thu sammon....

Charlie Fennel

Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?

Allegra, fish lover

Yeah, can we?

Meowmie Debby
Curious

Old September 13th 03, 02:43 AM
Arlene Knop

Wud thuh chello mind if it had ize kreem on it? Allegra sez itz sharp.
Maybe that wud fix it.

GM, thinking vanilly

Beverly Orel wrote:

Dat's uh gud idearment, GM. We cud haff jello wiff mellow chello mewsik an
marshmellowww topping. Eyce creem wud be nyce, tuu.

Samantha

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
room fur thuh chellow?

GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello

Beverly Orel wrote:

Willie's not at duh Bridj. He wud be deelyted tu attend. So would

Jimmy an
Janis.

The Byrds --heyhey= how bowt sum uv doze"needuls an pins!! Yeah

Unca Siggy, wanna hewp?

Samantha
"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik.

How
about Willie Nelson?

GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately

ChildFree23 wrote:

Do you think Bruce will play "Candy's Room?" It's my furry favorite
song!

Meowmie Debby

I'ze more of a rock 'n' roll kitty. Do you think we could resurrect

The
Outlaws and Lynrd Skynrd and The Byrds and The Ramones? Some of

them's
at
the Bridge already. Do you think they'd come back down to earth for
myne
party?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
Shur we'll haff mewsick! Mye frend Bruce jus happinz tu be free

(yew
kno,
heze got dat turrifick E-Street Band!) an dare ar sum gest

artists
I'm
tawkin to --Vince, Garth, Patty, Reba, an uh few offurs. Get owt

doze
dancin shoes!

Samantha

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Capt. Midnight! Ten yeers owld--WOW!
Dat's
turrifick, mye DOC frend. I wud be deelyted tu cum tu yur

party.

Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to
dance up
storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 13th 03, 02:45 AM
Arlene Knop

Then letz go an eggsplore it! Maybe we cud find other stuff to bring to
thuh partee. Any lampshades sin there? Any shandeleers?

GM, reddy to teleport

ChildFree23 wrote:

It's not scary. It's just a dark room filled with a lot of junk we don't
have room for. And it's air conditioned.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Umm. I cud go, unless sitz a skary place. Iz there lotsa stuff to
eggsplore?

Gretchen Marie, wondering wot a storaj facilitee iz

ChildFree23 wrote:

Anykitty want to teleport over to the storage facility that The PawPaw

put
his old automatic turntable in? There's extra nip wine and nip buds in

it
for whoever goes.

We gotta get this party rockin'!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Mine Paw has a turntable, but you can only put da vinyl on one attid a
tyme,
so sumkity wud have to be DJ.

Boogie

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Willie Nelson's not at the Bridge, is he?

I knows that Waylon Jennings is.

Maybe I ought to bring all of Meowmie Debby's old record albums.

Does
anykitty still have an automatic turntable we can stack them on?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old September 13th 03, 02:48 AM
Arlene Knop

Adam wrote:

I meen thuh song that Unca Adam sez iz a classik or sumfing. I can't
get meowmie to look bak at thuh old postings and she's an old post
herownself fur furgetting.

GM, who luvs her old meowmie anyway

Du yu meen "Eleanor Rigby"? Unca Adam haz a recurding of it playd by 4
cellos at da same time! It iz now da standard vershun uv dat song, at leest
amung cello players. ("Cello", Pro Arte CDD 500)

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

THATZ IT! THATZ IT! Maybe Elenor wud like to come to thuh partee.

GM, writing that down fur meowmie
Old September 13th 03, 02:49 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Hmmmm, I thought tables were for rolling on and playing on -- and

for
wearing lampshades on.

They are. We need rolling tables, playing tables, lampshade dancing
tables AND food tables. Of courze we cud always use thuh sofa or thuh
bed.

We have a ceiling fan in the dining room, if that means anything to

you...

IT SHOOR DUZ!!!!!!!!!!! How big are thuh bladez and iz it ankored REEL
good?

The blades are pretty wide, but I don't know how well it's anchored, because
I've never swung on it.

Meowmie Debby

I think yew will know by thuh time thuh partee iz over. Wot DO yew
swing on, Anti Debby?

GM, getting funny pikchures in her mind
Old September 14th 03, 03:06 AM
Adam

Du yu meen "Eleanor Rigby"? Unca Adam haz a recurding of it playd by 4
cellos at da same time! It iz now da standard vershun uv dat song, at

leest
amung cello players. ("Cello", Pro Arte CDD 500)

Allegra

THATZ IT! THATZ IT! Maybe Elenor wud like to come to thuh partee.

GM, writing that down fur meowmie

I fink shez at da Brij along wif her nayme. We cud try ennyway.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old September 14th 03, 03:07 AM
Adam

Hey, itz been a long tyme since I tryed tu play da jello.

Allegra

How did it taste?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

It tasted sharp. Maybe it needid tooning or sumfing.

Allegra

That cud giv yew heartbern. Bedder if it tastes flat.

GM, wundering if Allegra haz thuh rite key

How du yu tuna jello? Who mayde da tuna jello in da furst playce? I like
fish.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net