Purrleeze Help

Old February 9th 04, 05:32 PM
Carol

Default Purrleeze Help

Dis is a cut an paste frum a rescooer friend to our meowmie. We knowz
dis person, so we knowz it is real.

Carol,
The judge that allowed this idiot to still have a new kitten is Judge
Joanne Kline, we are all writing to her to ask her to reconsider her
decision on allowing him a new kitten. But we are all also writing to
The DA, Diane Gibbons to ask for harsher laws for those that commit
animal cruelty. The man's name is Culligan, who poured lighter fluid
onto his 9mt old kitten and set it on fire, then threw it over his
balcony. A neighbor found the kitten burnt and barely alive and took
it to the Animal hospital with over 90 percent of its body burnt, so
they put it asleep. He went out and got another kitten for his son
that is a toddler, because he missed the other kitten that he killed.
The judge allowed him to keep the new kitten for the toddlers sake.
That is just sick, what a beast, he should not be allowed to have any
contact with any living creature.
We need help to flood the judge and DA with letters to oppose this
man from ever having another animal. He is probably a great risk to
his own son. There has to be stricter laws to punish him. Tell
everyone you know to write. We need to be a voice to those innocent
animals that cannot speak. No living thing deserved to die this way.
Thanks Janet

District Justice Joanne Kline
3030 Bath Rd
Bristol, PA 19007

District Attorney
Diane Gibbons
Bucks County Administration Bldg.
55 East Court Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Old February 9th 04, 06:37 PM
Me

Weze dont fink he shud hab any hoomin kittens either.

Snowflake and Frieda

Old February 9th 04, 07:12 PM
Samuel R 'Houdini' Kitten

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:37:15 -0800, Me wrote:

Weze dont fink he shud hab any hoomin kittens either.

Snowflake and Frieda

Me and all ob mineown sisfurs fink dey should pour lighter fluid all ober
him, light him on fire, den fro him off de balcony. An we dont fink he
ought to be able to raise any hoomin kittenzes eifurr.

Sammy Kitten

Old February 9th 04, 10:36 PM
Carol

Me wrote in message ...
Weze dont fink he shud hab any hoomin kittens either.

Snowflake and Frieda

Yes, that is really scary.

Old February 9th 04, 11:04 PM
Denise VanDyke

After lookin arownd a bunsh on da innrnet fingy, myn hoomin fownded dis
repurrt abowt da hisspittmanculligan anna dumdumjudjpersun.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/2604-oddity-cat.html

Basiklee da dumdumjudjpersun heerd frum lotsa hoomins dat she mayd a
dumdum desishn anna she sayd dat da kitten kan sta dere buttid da
hisspittmanculligan gotta go tu cownselin anna da kitty purrtecshun
hoomins gotta visit da kitten tu tyms evry wek.

- Brenna

Carol wrote:
Dis is a cut an paste frum a rescooer friend to our meowmie. We knowz
dis person, so we knowz it is real.

Carol,
The judge that allowed this idiot to still have a new kitten is Judge
Joanne Kline, we are all writing to her to ask her to reconsider her
decision on allowing him a new kitten.

gently snipped wif sharpsharp claws