Aloha Folks!

Old January 20th 05, 01:40 PM
Kilikini

Default Aloha Folks!

My friend, Jill, has already sort-of introduced me to you folks. I wish I
could have seen her post! My news server is about 28 hours behind right now
and it's really frustrating.

Anyway, I'm a newlywed transplanted from Maui, Hawaii to the Tampa Bay area
of Florida. I met my husband via Usenet, believe it or not. We weren't
even looking for each other!

A stray momma kitty had 5 kittens in our shed back in about September and
we've kept two of them. To see the pix and read the story, go to
http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/kitties

To learn about my husband and me, skip the kitty part. :~)

kilikini (which means Christine in Hawaiian)

Old January 20th 05, 01:49 PM
jmcquown

Kilikini wrote:
My friend, Jill, has already sort-of introduced me to you folks. I
wish I could have seen her post! My news server is about 28 hours
behind right now and it's really frustrating.

Anyway, I'm a newlywed transplanted from Maui, Hawaii to the Tampa
Bay area of Florida. I met my husband via Usenet, believe it or not.
We weren't even looking for each other!

A stray momma kitty had 5 kittens in our shed back in about September
and we've kept two of them. To see the pix and read the story, go to
http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/kitties

To learn about my husband and me, skip the kitty part. :~)

kilikini (which means Christine in Hawaiian)

Glad you could join us, Christy I love the pics of all the little ones
and am sooooo happy you got to keep Chloe and Tyrone indoors (kudos to Allan
for deciding to snuggle with a kitten).

Jill

Old January 20th 05, 02:15 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Kilikini" had some very interesting things
to say about Aloha Folks!:

Anyway, I'm a newlywed transplanted from Maui, Hawaii to the Tampa Bay area
of Florida. I met my husband via Usenet, believe it or not. We weren't
even looking for each other!

I met my husband online. It can work out. :-)

Good to have you with us. How long have you been married? For me,
it'll be 10 years in April.

Old January 20th 05, 03:08 PM
bonbon

Welcome Christine.

Looking forward to some kitten stories from you.

-bonbon
Old January 20th 05, 03:40 PM
Marina

Kilikini wrote:

My friend, Jill, has already sort-of introduced me to you folks. I wish I
could have seen her post! My news server is about 28 hours behind right now
and it's really frustrating.

Anyway, I'm a newlywed transplanted from Maui, Hawaii to the Tampa Bay area
of Florida. I met my husband via Usenet, believe it or not. We weren't
even looking for each other!

A stray momma kitty had 5 kittens in our shed back in about September and
we've kept two of them. To see the pix and read the story, go to
http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/kitties

Aww, so cute! Chloe looks like my Nikki as a kitten (she's now 16).
There are links to lots of pics of my two in my sig. Welcome to the
group, Kilikini!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 20th 05, 04:05 PM
Victor Martinez

Welcome to the group!

Awwww.... such pretty kitties!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 20th 05, 05:26 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-20, Seanette Blaylock penned:
"Kilikini" had some very interesting things to
say about Aloha Folks!:

Anyway, I'm a newlywed transplanted from Maui, Hawaii to the Tampa Bay area
of Florida. I met my husband via Usenet, believe it or not. We weren't
even looking for each other!

I met my husband online. It can work out. :-)

Me too!

Good to have you with us. How long have you been married? For me, it'll be
10 years in April.

It will be a year for us at the end of March. So we're not "proof that it can
work" yet, but we're working on it!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 20th 05, 07:09 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:40:27 GMT, "Kilikini"
yodeled:

My friend, Jill, has already sort-of introduced me to you folks. I wish I
could have seen her post! My news server is about 28 hours behind right now
and it's really frustrating.

Anyway, I'm a newlywed transplanted from Maui, Hawaii to the Tampa Bay area
of Florida. I met my husband via Usenet, believe it or not. We weren't
even looking for each other!

A stray momma kitty had 5 kittens in our shed back in about September and
we've kept two of them. To see the pix and read the story, go to
http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/kitties

EEEEEEEEEEEK! thud

What a scrumptious bunch of tiny tuxedoes!

Theresa
Old January 20th 05, 08:43 PM
Julie Cook

Kilikini wrote:

A stray momma kitty had 5 kittens in our shed back in about September and
we've kept two of them. To see the pix and read the story, go to
http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/kitties

To learn about my husband and me, skip the kitty part. :~)

kilikini (which means Christine in Hawaiian)

Welcome to the family Kilikini. I loved the pictures of your babies.
They are so sweet! I read the kitty part first (btw, what happened to
mamma stray?), then I went to the information about you and your DH and
realized I know you from abf. I rarely post on abf but enjoy most of the
posts each day and followed Dave's grand opening and your wedding,
including the pictures when they were posted.

I live in Stone Mountain, GA with four furbabies - Hobbes, an orange
tabby, Selena is our shy goddess who looks a lot like a burman, Lacey
who is a teenage ninja calico and Sam who is our laid back, hippie tabby
siamese. I'm looking forward to stories of your furkids.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam

Old January 20th 05, 09:08 PM
CK

Welcome to the group, Kilikini / Christine. So now there are three
Christines here; one in New Mexico, USA (right?), one in Florida, USA
and me in Vantaa, Finland.

You've got pretty kitties. Pics of our two, Laku (black, 4 years 8
months) and Nico (grey w/white, 5 months), are available via the addy in
my sig.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com