Cat collects socks

Old February 3rd 05, 01:48 PM
Lesley Madigan

Default Cat collects socks

You lucky people!

My tabby sisters (RB) were underwear fetishists as kittens!

Fugazi dug out a pair of the SO's dirtiest underpants and as a baby
used them as a comfort blanket. She also used to like sleeping in the
washing basket but she'd dig round to make sure she was lying on
someone's used undergarments

For several months after we got them Isis showed no interest in
underwear whatsoever until the day when she was in the bedroom and she
found.....um....you know the sort of underwear that the SO buys you to
spice up things....(I am blushing at the memory here!)

She was so delighted with her discovery that she proudly trotted into
the living room, head held high and some lacy undies in her teeth....

Just a pity that I was in the living room.....meeting the SO's parents
for the first time.....

It's the only time I have ever been glad that his mum is an
aulirophobe, she was too busy screaming at us to get "that cat out of
the room" to notice exactly what Isis was carrying.....

His dad noticed through

I still cringe at that memory

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 3rd 05, 02:14 PM

Great story! You made my day.
I had a cat, Minstrel, who LOVED dirty laundry. The smellier, the
better. When we would come back from a camping trip, I'd empty the bags
of dirty, smelly clothes on the floor next to the laundry. Minstrel
would purr, writhe around, and snuggle in the aroma. She died about 10
yrs ago at age 18. To this day, when I dump our wash on the floor, I
think about her and miss her. she sure loved us and our smell.

Old February 3rd 05, 02:58 PM
Jim Lawton

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 08:24:34 -0600, "Karen" wrote:

She was that seriously freaked about seeing a cat? How bizzare.

Ho ho - being scared of a 10 pound creature with teeth and claws is nothing in
the world of bizarre phobias - check this :-

http://www.avonhypnotherapy.co.uk/buttonphobia.htm

Jim :-)
(not too good with spiders)
Old February 3rd 05, 04:17 PM
Karen

wrote:

She was that seriously freaked about seeing a cat? How bizzare.

Ho ho - being scared of a 10 pound creature with teeth and claws is

nothing in
the world of bizarre phobias - check this :-

http://www.avonhypnotherapy.co.uk/buttonphobia.htm

Jim :-)
(not too good with spiders)

That's a spoof, right? RIGHT? Hmmm. I do know some people who are
completely ooked out by moths and monkeys.....

Old February 3rd 05, 04:23 PM
jmc

Lesley Madigan wrote:
You lucky people!

My tabby sisters (RB) were underwear fetishists as kittens!

Great story!

My first cat, Mouse, had an underwear fetish too, dirty only, she'd dig
them out of the basket, drag them around our tiny apartment, then hide
them under the bed.
Old February 3rd 05, 06:57 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-03, Lesley Madigan penned:
whatsoever until the day when she was in the bedroom and she
found.....um....you know the sort of underwear that the SO buys you to spice
up things....(I am blushing at the memory here!)

She was so delighted with her discovery that she proudly trotted into the
living room, head held high and some lacy undies in her teeth....

Just a pity that I was in the living room.....meeting the SO's parents for
the first time.....

It's the only time I have ever been glad that his mum is an aulirophobe, she
was too busy screaming at us to get "that cat out of the room" to notice
exactly what Isis was carrying.....

His dad noticed through

I still cringe at that memory

Well, it may make you cringe,b ut it gave me a good laugh =)

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old February 3rd 05, 08:34 PM
linda varney via CatKB.com

your lucky my tonkinese called necky used to eat the laundry especially
sock and all things wooly.

Old February 4th 05, 09:27 AM
Lesley Madigan

Jim Lawton wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 08:24:34 -0600, "Karen" wrote:

She was that seriously freaked about seeing a cat? How bizzare.

It's one the oddest things- his mum is petrified of cats and his dad
doesn't like them. My dad was a VERY keen gardener so you can imagine
exactly what he thought of cats and my mum disliked them (she matured
later when she had to look after my brother's cat for a couple of
months) so both me and he grew up in cat free homes positively
disocuraged from any contact with cats,

My SO's brother has two cats
One of my brothers had 5 (Currently catless) and through he would
swear they were his wife's cats not his (He's a d*g person)I've seen
three of them using his lap at once.
My other brother had two cats but when he split with his girlfriend he
decided it would be kinder to let the cats stay with her especially as
his job sometimes takes him to other countries. He still makes regular
visits to them through

And I of course am owned by the Fabulous Furballs! I have been owned
by other Fabulous Furballs apart from the current incumbents of the
post and will probably always be carting cat litter back from the
shops!

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs