Oh Gawd Grand-dogs Had to be Left!!!

Old August 31st 05, 01:34 AM
Rhonda

Pretty good, Nomen.

Rhonda

Nomen Nescio wrote:

I tend to think that a life is defined by less than a dozen decisions,
most of which are made under some pressure. The rest is
just the journey to the next decision.

Old September 3rd 05, 11:52 PM
Pamela Shirk

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Oh yeah, let's arrest them for saving their children and leaving their
dogs - put the children in foster care while their parents serve time.
Yeah, that will make everything OK.

Ignore her Lori. The stupid cow just went back into my pinged file again.
I bet she doesn't live in an area where she has to worry about tornados or
hurricanes.

It would be hard for us as well, as we have a five seater care, five-ten
people here, and seven cats and a d-thing. I think someone would be riding
in the trunk if we had to leave, and the cats would be in people's laps or
something. It would be very ugly here.

Pam S. who lost her patio umbrella from Katrina, about 1000 miles away

Old September 4th 05, 12:00 AM
Pamela Shirk

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Again, the news had it wrong. They said "the brunt of the storm" was
over.
And they were talking about the French Quarter. I just found out that the
worst hit area is where my MIL and daughter live - St. Bernard Parish!
So,
no, it's not over yet unfortunately.

CatNipped Lots of purrs and survival thoughts and wishes going
out to your family and the entire area of devastation. I saw it on the
news, and found myself hoping that your family had got out in time. Please
let us know how every one is and if there is something more we can be doing
to help them out.

Pam S. saddened