Scheduled Feedings--Unexpected Benefits

Old February 10th 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Scheduled Feedings--Unexpected Benefits

cybercat wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

Okay, next time Abernathy gets sick and needs pills -- he's coming to
your house!

You can come with him, Rhonda. Seriously, I'd love to have coffee.
If you're ever in the neighborhood, let me know. (If you don't know
where I live you might be the last one who doesn't, lol!)

Yep, I remember where you live. There won't be any traveling for me in
the near future but I will keep that in mind (especially if you have a
Starbucks there...)

Rhonda

Old February 10th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Rhonda" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

Okay, next time Abernathy gets sick and needs pills -- he's coming to
your house!

You can come with him, Rhonda. Seriously, I'd love to have coffee.
If you're ever in the neighborhood, let me know. (If you don't know
where I live you might be the last one who doesn't, lol!)

Yep, I remember where you live. There won't be any traveling for me in
the near future but I will keep that in mind (especially if you have a
Starbucks there...)

Right around the corner! And a bakery next to that and a good restaurant
with live jazz every night AND an Irish pub. We got it covered!