A big thank you....

Old December 27th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

Default A big thank you....

I want to thank all of you for the wonderful, witty and beautiful
christmas cards you`ve sent to me. They filled my heart with joy and
I put them on the shelf in my study to see them every day.
There are cards from the US, from the UK, from Australia and Sweden.
What a joy to look at. And to think of my friends on rpca.
As I have to practise with my new digicam I took a pic of the
arrangement:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightwell/2141842272/

welcoming the new year

Bettina
Old December 29th 07, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Bettina wrote:
I want to thank all of you for the wonderful, witty and beautiful
christmas cards you`ve sent to me. They filled my heart with joy and
I put them on the shelf in my study to see them every day.
There are cards from the US, from the UK, from Australia and Sweden.
What a joy to look at. And to think of my friends on rpca.
As I have to practise with my new digicam I took a pic of the
arrangement:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightwell/2141842272/

welcoming the new year

Did you not get my card? I couldn't find it in your picture. Here's my
display:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_0608.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/2bwhfg

Happy new year, everyone!

Old December 29th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 29 Dez., 09:06, Marina wrote:
Bettina wrote:
I want to thank all of you for the wonderful, witty and beautiful
christmas cards you`ve sent to me. They filled my heart with joy and
I put them on the shelf in my study to see them every day.
There are cards from the US, from the UK, from Australia and Sweden.
What a joy to look at. And to think of my friends on rpca.
As I have to practise with my new digicam I took a pic of the
arrangement:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightwell/2141842272/

welcoming the new year

Did you not get my card? I couldn't find it in your picture. Here's my
display:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec07/?acti...

or

http://tinyurl.com/2bwhfg

Happy new year, everyone!

Happy new year to you as well.
Hmm - I didn`t receive your card up to now. But today three new ones
arrived.
I updated the photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightwell/2146089631/

The longest needed 15! days from Texas to here.g
Another one from Texas needed only 8 days. Ways are strange.
Maybe there is a bag full of christmas cards lying forgoten in some
foreign post-office waiting to be detected.
Anyway - thank you very much. I hope it will arrive soon.

Have happy days

Bettina
Old December 29th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Marina" wrote in message
Bettina wrote:
I want to thank all of you for the wonderful, witty and beautiful
christmas cards you`ve sent to me. They filled my heart with joy and
I put them on the shelf in my study to see them every day.
There are cards from the US, from the UK, from Australia and Sweden.
What a joy to look at. And to think of my friends on rpca.
As I have to practise with my new digicam I took a pic of the
arrangement:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightwell/2141842272/

welcoming the new year

Did you not get my card? I couldn't find it in your picture.

I didn't see mine, either.

Tweed

or

http://tinyurl.com/2bwhfg

Happy new year, everyone!

Old December 29th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Bettina" wrote in message
On 29 Dez., 09:06, Marina wrote:
Bettina wrote:
[...]

Considering I put my cards in the 'out' tray at work on the 19th, its great
to see at least one reached its international destination before the 25th.

Yowie

Old December 30th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Dec 29, 1:10*pm, "Yowie" wrote:

Considering I put my cards in the 'out' tray at work on the 19th, its great
to see at least one reached its international destination before the 25th.

I got yours well before Xmas but I am still getting cards now- MaryL's
arrived yesterday

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs