[OT] Show No Mercy by Mark Williams

Old April 6th 09, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA

Default [OT] Show No Mercy by Mark Williams

Yowie kirjoitti:
So, I'm calling in a favour (if I have any favours in the favour bank that
is!), I know someone out there in this fine feline group must have said song
in their CD collection. Or they have an iTunes account and know how to make
it work. Or they aren't scared of torrenting. I don't really care where it
comes from, but could someone please *please* e-mail me the mp3 of the
original Mark Williams version of "Show No Mercy" (not the 'live' or
'extended' version). There will be much gratitude and grovelling to you if I
could finally burn the last song onto the CD and give it to my mother.

TIA,

Yowie

I'll try to look for it, so far nothing that is downloadable...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 6th 09, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default FOUND! [OT] Show No Mercy by Mark Williams

"Yowie" wrote in message

My mother apprantly had a mix-tape of songs that my sister & I had
recorded off the radio when we were still young lasses living at
home. She is very fond of all the songs on there, being reminders of
her teenage music-mad daughters at that time. Of course, it suffered
the death of many a casssette tape: it slowly wore out and got
stretched to the point it became painful to listen to.

Its been found, e-mailed, and burnt to CD. My mother wishes to pass on her
extreme gratitude "tell your cat friends you've made a geriatric very very
happy".

So, thankyou cat friends, you've made a geriatric (My Mum) and a cripple (me
at the moment) very happy.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old April 6th 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bobble wrote:

Try the freeware program called MP3 MYMP3 and it will record anything
you can hear on your computer, then you can save it. It's great and easy
to use. http://www.mp3mymp3.com/

I tried to open this site but got a timeout. I guess the server
could be down, I hope temporarily.

Just for the hell of it, I decided to try www.mymp3.com instead,
thinking that "mp3mymp3" was an odd name. However, mymp3.com was
immediately redirected to a site that was, let's just say, Not
Safe For Work. :-O

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 6th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

wrote in
:

Bobble wrote:

Try the freeware program called MP3 MYMP3 and it will record
anything you can hear on your computer, then you can save it. It's
great and easy to use.
http://www.mp3mymp3.com/

I tried to open this site but got a timeout. I guess the server
could be down, I hope temporarily.

Just for the hell of it, I decided to try www.mymp3.com instead,
thinking that "mp3mymp3" was an odd name. However, mymp3.com was
immediately redirected to a site that was, let's just say, Not
Safe For Work. :-O

I linked to it just now from my message above and it works fine for me.
Try this link too:

http://www.mp3mymp3.com/mp3_my_mp3_recorder.html

If you still can't get it, let me know.

Bobble
Old April 6th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

wrote:
Bobble wrote:

Try the freeware program called MP3 MYMP3 and it will record anything
you can hear on your computer, then you can save it. It's great and easy
to use.
http://www.mp3mymp3.com/

I tried to open this site but got a timeout. I guess the server
could be down, I hope temporarily.

Just for the hell of it, I decided to try www.mymp3.com instead,
thinking that "mp3mymp3" was an odd name. However, mymp3.com was
immediately redirected to a site that was, let's just say, Not
Safe For Work. :-O

Just opened the site and downloaded

digitalimagetoolinstaller1.4.exe
mp3mymp3install.exe

No test yet, but the first one I have been looking for a long time.
Old April 7th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bobble wrote:

wrote in

http://www.mp3mymp3.com/

I tried to open this site but got a timeout. I guess the server
could be down, I hope temporarily.

I linked to it just now from my message above and it works fine for me.

I just tried it again and it worked fine. So probably the server was
being rebooted or something when I did it before.

I was looking at the legalese that you have to "accept" or "decline",
and it tells you that the installer also installs "RelevantKnowledge
software" on your system. Not sure I'm happy with that. But I would
really like to try this, so I'll check it out at home. I don't want to
risk compromising my work computer.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 7th 09, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

wrote in
:

Bobble wrote:

wrote in

http://www.mp3mymp3.com/

I tried to open this site but got a timeout. I guess the server
could be down, I hope temporarily.

I linked to it just now from my message above and it works fine for
me.

I just tried it again and it worked fine. So probably the server was
being rebooted or something when I did it before.

I was looking at the legalese that you have to "accept" or "decline",
and it tells you that the installer also installs "RelevantKnowledge
software" on your system. Not sure I'm happy with that. But I would
really like to try this, so I'll check it out at home. I don't want to
risk compromising my work computer.

I installed it about a year ago and nothing horrible has happened so
far. But then I also never give my real name or address anywhere on the
net, and only use a disposable email address when asked for one.

Bobble

For Mark Ginger-lyn Cat anecdotes 0 September 14th 07 03:22 AM
Going to the Cat Show! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 2 February 12th 07 08:09 AM
International Cat Show on Games Show Network in March. kraut Cat community 0 January 19th 07 09:15 PM
Especially for Mark gracecat Cat anecdotes 2 October 6th 06 03:43 AM
TV show Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 22 December 24th 03 05:12 AM