Hoomins!!!

Old October 26th 12, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Hoomins!!!

Meomie haz a sisfur wat gits furry sik roun cats, so she kant live wif
usses. But she anna brofur-inna-law lykes anymals, an finully desided tu
adop a d*g name Maisie. They duz notted always appureeshiate hur, tho.
Thu BIL falled onna steps - jus an naksident, altho he has bin sik so we
wurries. An wat did thu sisfur say??? She sed thu biggust prolem wuz
Maisie hoo wus trying tu git him bak onna his feets an also revive him
by likkin his face and pushin at him.

Rilly, I duznt much lyke d*gs, butted they duz theer bestest sumtimes,
an wat fanks duz they git

--
Sam
Old October 26th 12, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Purrs da d*g Maisie n hur hoominz shud fank hur fur wat hur did. yeUP.
We dun't no iny d*gz heerm so datz noe problum.
Weh muzt stai indoars at awl tymez.
But owr naybor cat, Brutus, hu is 15 yeers old, gitz tu goe out. Mrrrrrt!
Noe fayr!
Mosey

Old October 27th 12, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Meomie haz a sisfur wat gits furry sik roun cats, so she kant live wif
usses. But she anna brofur-inna-law lykes anymals, an finully desided
tu adop a d*g name They duz notted always appureeshiate. They duz
notted always appureeshiate hur, tho. Thu BIL falled onna steps - jus
an naksident, altho he has bin sik so we wurries. An wat did thu
sisfur say??? She sed thu biggust prolem wuz Maisie hoo wus trying tu
git him bak onna his feets an also revive him by likkin his face and
pushin at him.

Rilly, I duznt much lyke d*gs, butted they duz theer bestest sumtimes,
an wat fanks duz they git

--
Sam

YU ar soo rite! They duz notted appureeshiate dat dey duz notted
appureeshiate dat Maisie wuz tryin tu hewlp...allot, maybe effin moor
den
dat sisfur. I betcha da BIL unnerstud wat Maisie wuz tryin tu du.
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old October 27th 12, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 26, 3:12*pm, Cheryl wrote:
Meomie haz a sisfur wat gits furry sik roun cats, so she kant live wif
usses. But she anna brofur-inna-law lykes anymals, an finully desided tu
adop a d*g name Maisie. They duz notted always appureeshiate hur, tho.
Thu BIL falled onna steps - jus an naksident, altho he has bin sik so we
wurries. An wat did thu sisfur say??? She sed thu biggust prolem wuz
Maisie hoo wus trying tu git him bak onna his feets an also revive him
by likkin his face and pushin at him.

Rilly, I duznt much lyke d*gs, butted they duz theer bestest sumtimes,
an wat fanks duz they git

Mine Uncl Billz doggy Snowball an her fren Buster woked Uncl Bill upp
wen his hous wuz on fire. Sew he precieates doggies. I gonna meet doz
doggs some day. Dey stay wiff mine Mommy at da Bridj.

--
WooToo
Old October 27th 12, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:42:32 -0230, Cheryl wrote:

Meomie haz a sisfur wat gits furry sik roun cats, so she kant live wif
usses. But she anna brofur-inna-law lykes anymals, an finully desided tu
adop a d*g name Maisie. They duz notted always appureeshiate hur, tho.
Thu BIL falled onna steps - jus an naksident, altho he has bin sik so we
wurries. An wat did thu sisfur say??? She sed thu biggust prolem wuz
Maisie hoo wus trying tu git him bak onna his feets an also revive him
by likkin his face and pushin at him.

Rilly, I duznt much lyke d*gs, butted they duz theer bestest sumtimes,
an wat fanks duz they git

Dat soundz liek a gudgud d*g tu myownself...az long az Maisie dozent tri
tu liks mai furz!

Lorelei
Old October 30th 12, 09:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Oct 26, 2:47*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

"My human has a d*g too who he relies upon. He says it is a "Special
D*G, which he calls a "Service D*g". Calypso is a "Belgian Sheepdog"
that stands at 26 inches at the shoulder. He is a BIG D*G!!! I guess
he is OK and he is extremely protective of Bobcat, especially because
of Bobcat's Parkinson's Disease Epilepsy. At times it seems they are
one. I sometimes get a bit jealous because of the bond between
them, but then I remember who Bobcat ALWAYS cuddles and holds
and strokes, and LOVES, and that is ME!!! Sometimes when I feel
very playful I'll even flirt with the D*G!!! While he is laying down I
go
up to him and pass right under his nose, making sure that my tail
tickles his nose. I'll make several passes, back and forth. Wish you
could see the stunned look on the D*G's face!! No Calypso is no CAT,
but I'd hate to run up against him when he is "working". At 26
inches
at the shoulder, and like me BLACK as night he looks the part of a
working D*G. I cast a 3 day spell on him so he'll sleep most of the
time while Bobcat is here at the Ball. I hope I can find some of that
Special Mint Tea soon for Bobcat. Even though he is an old
time HC he simply does not telport well. Indeed he never comes to
the Jellicle Ball unless he really needs to be here. He says the
reason
he does not come is because the Jellicle Ball is for CATS, not
humans, but I suspect it it is because he hates teleporting."

Misty