Wonderful tool for hairballs

Old July 1st 05, 04:48 PM
Paul O.

"FatBobRoundPants" wrote in message
Just want to thank the person who recommended the Bamboo grooming tool. I
found it at Petsmart, it's a stainless steel loop shape with little teeth
on
one side and larger teeth for a long hair cat on the other side.

Well as you said it gets the most incredible amount of hair of the cats.
do believe that with daily brushing with this will help with their
hairball
issues. Thankyou for tell me about this, it's a Godsend.

Have to look for one there this weekend, hopefully our Petsmart will have
it.
--
Paul O.
My sig line is my disclaimer to any advice given

Absolutely clueless when it comes to cats
Learning more every day, but still clueless

Old July 1st 05, 05:05 PM
Karen

Shedding tools are amazing as is the Zoom Groom (universally loved. Must
feel like a massage.)

Old July 1st 05, 05:21 PM
Matthew

Karen wrote in message
Shedding tools are amazing as is the Zoom Groom (universally loved.

Must
feel like a massage.)

Not quite universally. Jade loves it, but Koshka doesn't tolerate it.

Matthew

Old July 2nd 05, 01:05 AM

You're welcome! Hope this solves the hairball problem. It's amazing
how much hair a cat actually has!!!

Beth

Old July 2nd 05, 02:32 AM
FatBobRoundPants

Default Wonderful tool for hairballs

Just want to thank the person who recommended the Bamboo grooming tool. I
found it at Petsmart, it's a stainless steel loop shape with little teeth on
one side and larger teeth for a long hair cat on the other side.

Well as you said it gets the most incredible amount of hair of the cats. I

Old July 3rd 05, 01:51 AM
whitershadeofpale

FatBobRoundPants wrote:
It really is amazing and with a regular pet brush you think you're getting
Beth

I didn't like the brushes at the pet store, they all had little
bristles with a ball on the end. It didn't look very effective.

I went to the hair-brush section at a drug store, I found a woman brush
that has many bristles all way around it, tubular, and WOW, I get a lot
of hair off of my buddy...it holds a lot of hair, I kinda of gently
brush with a rolling motion...lol

Ruprecht loves it! He really gets into it.

Old July 3rd 05, 02:00 AM
FatBobRoundPants

It really is amazing and with a regular pet brush you think you're getting
it all off until you try this wonderful device and both my cat one long and
one short haired look amazing from using this. I am extremely greatful to
you and so are lex and Tux.
oups.com...

Old July 6th 05, 09:17 PM
Jeneen Sommers

So do you just use it like a regular brush? I mean, you don't try to
put the cat in the loop, right?

Jeneen

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, FatBobRoundPants wrote:

I'm not sure about why it has a loop shape, but it has a retracter button on
the side that allows you to make it smaller for certain areas and larger for
bigger areas. It works well for both the short hair and also my fluffy long
hair cat and they seem to love when I'm using it.

ford.EDU...