$5.00 Reward to Cat Protector

Old April 16th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default $5.00 Reward to Cat Protector

CP ILL PAY YOU 5.00 ON PAYPAL TO TELL THE DAMN TRUTH

DID YOU REALLY MAKE A FUSS ABOUT 25c per can cat food?

ILL PAY YOU 5 BUX TO TELL THE TRUTH

I might even pay 10 to someone who will... dig up the actual post
where it makes a fuss

be sure post your paypal addy

Old April 16th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

I never said anything about 25 cent cat food. Why are yopu and your
followers trying to make trouble for me here. Don't you get sick and tired
of abusing others on this group?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
ups.com...

Old April 16th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 16, 3:09 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I never said anything about 25 cent cat food. Why are yopu and your
followers trying to make trouble for me here. Don't you get sick and tired
of abusing others on this group?

no no

look, not another victim
you said what you said

but I find this NEW information about your acting like a nut over 24c
cans of happy jack a riot

somebody will post it cp, may as well fess up now

it's like an arraignment, you should consider a plea bargain

--
what did you do? make a little dance on here? man I can't wait to see
the transcripts

"gee wow, im a happy cat now"... is that it?

it's going be good

Old April 16th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 16, 3:09 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I never said anything about 25 cent cat food. Why are yopu and your
followers trying to make trouble for me here. Don't you get sick and tired
of abusing others on this group?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!www.catgalaxymedia.com

Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!www.panthertekit.com"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

CP ILL PAY YOU 5.00 ON PAYPAL TO TELL THE DAMN TRUTH

DID YOU REALLY MAKE A FUSS ABOUT 25c per can cat food?

ILL PAY YOU 5 BUX TO TELL THE TRUTH

I might even pay 10 to someone who will... dig up the actual post
where it makes a fuss

be sure post your paypal addy

besides.. what's eating you
it's so clear that you are pressed down and over burdened
sorry for that...
but.. these people are your friends...

they're as grounded and normal as they come, there's a lot of common
sense in the group I mean... old fashioned horse sense...

you've got too much on you, you don't know how to get out from under it

Old April 16th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Punch

On Apr 16, 3:09 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I never said anything about 25 cent cat food. Why are yopu and your
followers trying to make trouble for me here. Don't you get sick and tired
of abusing others on this group?

--

Mmm hmmmm. You silly, hypocritical asshole.

You're criticizing Fancy Feast, when you fed your cat WALMART
brand cat food for FOUR YEARS. The first ingredient in "Special
Kitty,"
one of the recalled cat foods, by the way, is "chicken by-products."

Message from discussion Walmart Canned Cat Food
View parsed - Show only message text
From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Walmart Canned Cat Food
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 22:23:49 GMT

Has anyone here fed their cat the Walmart brand of cat food called
Special
Kitty? If so, did your cat like it?

--
Cat Galaxy- The Internet radio station for cats. Meow meow meow!!
http://members.cox.net/catprotector/station

The forum for felines everywhere. Join the Cat Galaxy Forum today!
Meow!
http://communities.msn.com/CatGalaxy

From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

4YedndkV-4Nbem_dRVn-

Subject: "Best by" dates
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:19:31 -0700

Karen,

It is all about choice. Just like us, cats can choose not to eat
certain
foods. I brought home a bag of Iams once and my cats wouldn't even
touch it.
Right now they get Special Kitty and Friskies canned and they love it.

www.panthertekit.com

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Message from discussion Costco's Kirkland Cat Food = Premium Cat Food?
View parsed - Show only message text
From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
csmtb6$luv

Subject: Costco's Kirkland Cat Food = Premium Cat Food?
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:13:20 -0700

Don't listen to those who feel your cat should be eating what their
cats do.
My cats are all healthy and have no problem with the grocery bought
cat
foods. It's funny how you hear from some people who say that by
feeding your
cat the so-called premium foods that they'll live longer. I have heard
of
cats living close to 20 (and a few even older) that ate store bought
food.

It's funny how people get attacked on this group simply because they
don't
feed their cats what some others consider a high quality food. It
seems if
you are not apart of a certain clique or agree with some of the more
snobbish people on this newsgroup, then you are considered a bad
person and
thus attacked. BTW, cats are meat eaters primarily and if you feed
them a
vegetarian diet then you are doing them a lot of harm.

--
http://tinyurl.com/2f47mq
http://tinyurl.com/23ozk9

From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

4YedndkV-4Nbem_dRVn-

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:19:31 -0700

Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of All Your Computer Needs!www.panthertekit.com

From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
csmtb6$luv

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:13:20 -0700

[...]

A very interesting bit of posting there...
Well found Punch, lol..
S;lo)

Old April 17th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
CP ILL PAY YOU 5.00 ON PAYPAL TO TELL THE DAMN TRUTH

DID YOU REALLY MAKE A FUSS ABOUT 25c per can cat food?

ILL PAY YOU 5 BUX TO TELL THE TRUTH

I might even pay 10 to someone who will... dig up the actual post
where it makes a fuss

be sure post your paypal addy

I would pay him $50.00 bucks just to STFU and go away

Old April 17th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

I never fed my cat Special Kitty for 4 years. If you have proof of it
through receipts I'd like to see it. I find it amazing that everyone here is
going to destort the truth in order to attack someone but isn't that what
some here will do. I guess no matter what is said, people will always get
attacked here. Very sad that this group has turned into such a bad place to
come. It used to be very informative too.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

oups.com...

From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

4YedndkV-4Nbem_dRVn-

From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
csmtb6$luv

Old April 17th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

You only proved one thing. You people have no life if you are going to go
through the trouble of reposting something that was posted 5 years ago at a
time when I was trying other brands in order to find the right one. I guess
you conveniently left out the healthy brands I was also using. Get a life
people!!

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

oups.com...

Old April 17th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 16, 9:01 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I never fed my cat Special Kitty for 4 years. If you have proof of it
through receipts I'd like to see it. I find it amazing that everyone here is
going to destort the truth in order to attack someone but isn't that what
some here will do. I guess no matter what is said, people will always get
attacked here. Very sad that this group has turned into such a bad place to
come. It used to be very informative too.

oh please, you tell one lie you'd tell two..

if these honest people recall your 4 YEAR RUN ON SSSPPPPEEEECIAL
KITTY!
then that's what you did cp...

what's the big deal