I Think I'll Celebrate A Little Early

Old January 22nd 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Default I Think I'll Celebrate A Little Early

I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time
sleeping. I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr
day on February 14, so I've decided to have my next purr day
celebration a little early. Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog
please teleport over to help me get ready? Bring Dinky too.
There's a roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she
can have fun shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your
whiskers by having my early purr day celebration so close to
your inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

Pit2nya ports over kwietlee,
an tippypawz offur wiff with 3 to-go bagz...

Hiya, Kitty Schottland,
I brot yu sum tzikkin soop wiff nip-urb flaffurrink,
den wen yu ar reddee furr deezert, I brot sum
Micekreem© an sum Mousesikulz© fur yu.
I brot eenuff to serff yur geztz zan styll furr yu tu hab
wun ur twu efurry day furr az lung az yu can an wanna.
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Fangu, Pitoonya. They look wonderful.

Kitty Schottland

Old January 22nd 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

"Anti Shado" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 12:02 pm, "The Boca Deb"
wrote:
I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time
sleeping. I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr
day
on February 14, so I've decided to have my next purr day
celebration a little early. Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog
please
teleport over to help me get ready? Bring Dinky too. There's a
roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she can have fun
shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your
whiskers by having my early purr day celebration so close to
your
inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

Black n wite shortfurred Tuxie peeks out of the transpurrter,
then he
reaches back in and drags out a fluffy knitted afghan, made of
many
different fuzzy yarns.

Ms Kitty, I brotted Meowmie's afghan fur you to cuddle up in.
It's
furry soft and cozy. Here, let me make you a nice nest. MuShu
forms
the afghan into a bowl shape and walks a circle clockwise three
times,
like hizown Meowmie taught him, so the positive feel better
energy is
swirling inside the nest of yarn. Meowmie sends you all her
luff and
gentle pets. Iz dere ennyfing we can get fur you?

MuShu, catserned fur da luffly ladycat, and his equally concerned
Meowmie, Shado.

-----
Fangu for the afghan. It's so furry soft.

Would you find some way to tell Boogie that I'll see him soon?

Kitty Schottland

Old January 22nd 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Fangu, Uncle Fred. I'll tell Patches you said hello when I get
to the Bridge.

Kitty Schottland

Happy Purrrday Kitty S. I am holding you in the light.

Fred.

Old January 22nd 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dinky comes back and lays down again beside his Mom. Dat wuz realli funfun
playing with dat roll of paper dat was in da PawPaw's baffroom. I iz glad u
tole bout itself. As the song his Mom requested floats softly around the
room, Dinky falls asleep knowing deep in his soul he is loved by his family.

Lewi lays quietly watching Kitty Schottland and Dinky and he slowly drifts
off to sleep.
"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
m...
Piglet gives Rebecca a soft headbutt and says, fangu for doink diz. I
knowz
dat musik helpz so manni cats and peoplez when dem iz sik. I am feeling
sorri for Dinky, himself jus gotted a familee and now him iz fraid he
might
not have a momcat. He haz been layink by Kitty Schottland effer sinze
we
gotted here. Lewi haz not leff her side neither. Piglet wipes a tear
and
turns so no one can see her crying.

Wascal joins Piglet and passes her his handkerchief. He would do it
sereptisiously but he can't spell it

Dis iz a luvly partee. Dey r gonna play sum byootiful musik.

He smiles but she can see tears
--
Wascal

Fangu, Wascal. Would you ask the musicians to play "Fly To The Angels" by
Slaughter?

Kitty Schottland

Old January 22nd 09, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"The Boca Deb" wrote:

I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time
sleeping. I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day
on February 14, so I've decided to have my next purr day
celebration a little early. Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog please
teleport over to help me get ready? Bring Dinky too. There's a
roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she can have fun
shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your
whiskers by having my early purr day celebration so close to your
inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

[small brown tabby drags a large, rattling paper bag through the
teleporter, the rest of her clowder following behind]

A furry happy purrrrrday to yu, mine old frend. I brot sum...well,
qwite a fyu reeely, I dint no yur fayfritt...Fansee Feets fur
yurownselv. Da wuns yu dont like, wee can serf to da rest ov yur
gests.

Mietze, bustling around and scattering small cans everywhere
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old January 22nd 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Mimzy Alice & Bob Qat wake up from snuggling with Kitty Schottland, see
Dinky and Lewie sleeping wiff hur and wook up n see dereown Paw in tears
offer inna korner, Mimzy whispers to Bob Qat, "Letz go n try n kumfort Paw
Mosey, KS haz hurown famlee wif herself gnow n r sleeping wiff her sew letz
twy n smurgle wif ourown Paw, Mosey. We will leeve da bwankie fur
herownself, cus et haz nise dreems innit. We hab a foo uff dem..Umkay?"
Bob Qat nods, and wiff tiny purrs, they eech gib Kitty Schottland a kiss on
hur cheekz n whisper 'wee wuv yoo..happee birfday..sweet dreemz" n go sit by
Paw Mosey n snuggle up wif him.
"Paw, we hafta help Dinky be happee layter" sez Bob Qat,
Mosey agrees and hugs his bitties,

Old January 22nd 09, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default I lited a Candle for Yoo I Think I'll Celebrate A Little Early

Dear Kitty Schottland
Fangu fur bein such a gudgud frend tew usses.
I lited a Candle fur yerself,
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=KScho
Et sez Happy birthday onnit tew, sawry I coodnt git yer hole name in dere.
Wee awl luv yew sew mutch.
Mosey for awl his family

I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time sleeping. I
don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day on February 14, so
I've decided to have my next purr day celebration a little early. Lewi,
would you and Sassy Dog please teleport over to help me get ready?
Bring Dinky too. There's a roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom
she can have fun shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your whiskers by
having my early purr day celebration so close to your inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties

Diz wyll be yur nyndeeyith forff (94th) Burddee in hoomin yeerz,
Kitty Schottland. Dat'z doink reel gud!
So may I be uhmung da furzt tu wish yu uh Happy Purrday.
Yu ar entytult tu hab it weneffurr yu wanna hab it!
I know dat Dyna wyll be luukin deown watshing, buttid nottid
in enny hurree tu greet yu..
--
Pitô.ônya

Fangu, Pitoonya. Please send a telepathic message to Dyna and tell her
I'll be there sooner than she thinks.

Kitty Schottland

Old January 22nd 09, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Jan 22, 12:17*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
"Anti Shado" wrote in message

On Jan 20, 12:02 pm, "The Boca Deb"
wrote:

[...]

Anti Shado goes to the statue of Bast that she keeps in a special
corner of the livingroom and lights a special candle. MuShu joins her,
meatloafs and begins purring. Shado remembers Boogie da HarpurrCat
and on the power of MuShu's purrs, calls to him with her spirit.

"Boogie, dearheart...I know you've been watching. I know that you
were purring for your Paw, Mike, and I know you've been purring for me
since he joined you at the bridge. I know I don't need to tell you
this, but I want you to get ready to meet, Ms Kitty Schottland. I'm
afraid she will be coming soon and if you're there with her friends,
she will have a good welcome."

"MuShu will purr for her family and furrends that are still here and
who will miss her, and I will send my love and healing energies to
help them heal."

....and to Kitty Schottland..."Thank you for being a part of Boogie's
life. I know he didn't say too awfully much and that was my fault
because I'm a lousy secretary, but he loved you and was so proud to be
your wink. MuShu and I love you, too, darling. If you see a tall man
with a beard and probably a fishing rod in his hand, that's Unka
Mike. Go say hello and chances are pretty good he'll give you a great
rub-n-skritch."

Anti Shado leaves the candle lit as a symbol of the love that will
light Ms Kitty Schottland's pathway and asks Bast's blessings. Hang
in there, Deb, my heart is with you.

MuShu and Shado...really MMSing
Old January 22nd 09, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

On Jan 21, 10:01*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland looks up as her friends come out of the
teleporter. *Fangu so much for coming. *Dinky, why don't you go
shred some toilet paper while I talk to your father?

whispers to Lewi *I feel like it is time for me to go to the
Bridge. *Miss Becky wants to take me to TED on Friday, to make
sure there's nothing more he can do for me before helping me to
the Bridge. *How are we going to tell Dinky? *I know she was so
looking forward to having me as a momcat.

Kitty Schottland

Lewi gets dinky ready and hands her gift for KS, a locket that
says Momcat.

The porter twinkles at Piglets house and Lewi, Dinky and Sassy
Dog step out. Lewi talks to Piglet then she gathers Willow,
Sadie a Dog and some things for KS.

They enter one porter while O T enters the other to go and get
Harri Roadcat.

The porter twinkles at Harri's house. *Hihi Harri u hafta kum
wiff me nowz. Kitty Schottland iz in troublez. *Her healfth izn
gud and her wantz her burfday party NOW. *Her finkz her mite go
to da bridge before da real date. We all haz ta go dere
sumetimz but we zi neffer readi to leaf da onez we luffzs.U
will kom wiff me won'tz u, I guez I neffer asked, just tole
urselfz. *He knows in his heart he is afraid to go there alone,
not knowing what to say. *Knowing what will be, will be and not
having the right words.

I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time
sleeping. *I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr
day on February 14, so I've decided to have my next purr day
celebration a little early. *Lewi, would you and Sassy Dog
please teleport over to help me get ready? *Bring Dinky too.
There's a roll of toilet paper in the PawPaw's bathroom she
can have fun shredding.

Purresident-Elect Louise, I hope I'm not stepping on your
whiskers by having my early purr day celebration so close to
your inauguration.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Age 19
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kitties- Hide quoted text -

Kitty Gurl, we luvz yu mor dan yu kno.

Vincent T. II
Old January 22nd 09, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 21, 10:01*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Kitty Schottland looks up as her friends come out of the
teleporter. *Fangu so much for coming. *Dinky, why don't you go
shred some toilet paper while I talk to your father?

whispers to Lewi *I feel like it is time for me to go to the
Bridge. *Miss Becky wants to take me to TED on Friday, to make
sure there's nothing more he can do for me before helping me to
the Bridge. *How are we going to tell Dinky? *I know she was so
looking forward to having me as a momcat.

Yoo will still be his momcat, whispers WooToo from nearby. We are
kittees. Da vale between usses an da Brij iz not thik.

I can see mine hoomin meowmiee AN mine kitty mommy smilin at mee frum
da Bridj weneffur I am qwiet and thotful. Dey dint GNOW eech uther
befour dey met at da Brij. Now dey gudgud frenz. An dey BOFF wach
offur mee an mine Uncle Bill, hoo is mine mommie's sun. Dey effen
smile at Uncl Bill's long hair. Sew I gotta be da diiskiplinaryun.

Yoo don' wurry bout nokitty. Efferywun will miss yoo an luv yooo
butted wee will GNOW wer yoo ar an dat yoo luv your frenz.

--
Will in New Haven