New kitten.........

Old June 12th 10, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kelly Greene[_2_]

Default New kitten.........

We stopped at Petco today while we were in town. I spied a dear little blue
eyed flame point Siamese kitten in one of the cages. He looked so sad. His
brother was adopted yesterday leaving him all alone. He's about 7 weeks old
and neutered already.

We went about our business, ran our errands, but he stuck in my mind all
day.

After getting home, I went back the 25 miles and got him. Poor little guy
hid in terror under the desk in old office. He finally came out and let us
play with and pet him. Tomorrow he goes to the vet for a checkup and tests.
I have 10 days to decide if I want to keep him or not. I'll see how he works
out with the girls. Right now I'm keeping them separated. No history was
known about him and his brother.

I am so smitten with this kitten.

We have not yet named him.

I just peeked in the office and he's sleeping in his fluffy little bed.

Old June 12th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Jun 11, 6:10*pm, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
[...]

awwwwwww.....congrats on your new furry master...

Kristi
Old June 12th 10, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Kelly Greene" wrote:
[...]

He sounds adorable! If I saw two sibling kittens up for adoption, I
don't think I could take just one. But it seems you're lucky that
someone did just that, leaving him looking too lonesome to leave
alone.
Old June 12th 10, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kelly Greene wrote:

[...]

Congratulations! Good for you for adopting the lonely little boy. I wish
I could do this every time I saw a cute kitten someplace.

Looking forward to pictures.

Joyce

--
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful
stroke of luck. -- the Dalai Lama
Old June 12th 10, 09:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message
[...]

His name seems to be Smitten. And he has already worked his way into your
heart, so he is surely a permanent addition to your home. Congratulations!
You have been adopted.

MaryL

Old June 12th 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

[...]

What a lucky boy.
Tweed

Old June 12th 10, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Takayuki" wrote in message
He sounds adorable! If I saw two sibling kittens up for adoption, I
don't think I could take just one. But it seems you're lucky that
someone did just that, leaving him looking too lonesome to leave
alone.

That's how my sister got her first two cats, years ago. She went to the
local shelter to find *one* kitten. Peaches reached out and tapped her on
the shoulder--so the kitten literally selected my sister and said, "You're
mine." But this was a tiny little kitten with one littermate. My sister
could not bear to separate them, so she adopted both! The kittens were
really too young to have been separated from the mother under ordinary
circumstances, but the mother had been killed on the road and these two
little ones were found beside the road. Peaches lived to be 20 years old
(the same as my first cat). Her brother died several years earlier.

MaryL

Old June 12th 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

[...]

We loved all over each other this morning when I got up. Unlike my girls,
he loves to be picked up and held. He snuggles and purrs in total ecstasy
giving head butts and chin rubs. We both love him to bits. :-)))

You have 10 days to decide to keep him? Get back to me in 10 days and tell
me you handed him back.
Tweed

Old June 12th 10, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jun 11, 8:10*pm, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
[...]

Siamese are like a whole different kind of cat. They are adorable,
smart, and the best buddy you'll ever have. (and they're great
conversationalists!) You will love him. Not that every other cat
is likewise adorable, etc.etc.; but they are unique in their own way.
BTW, have things improved with BoiKat?

Sherry
Old June 12th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kelly Greene wrote:
wrote in message
Kelly Greene wrote:

[...]

As soon as he calms down a little more I'll take some pics. I'm
afraid the flash will frighten him. I'm waiting for the vet's office to
open so he can be examined and tested.

He'll soon get used to the flash. Looking forward to the pictures.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart