Goofy found out about this quick

Old May 7th 13, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

Default Goofy found out about this quick

A few weeks ago I needed an extra blanket in bed while my regular one was
drying.
At some point this extra blanket got pushed off the bed and I didnt know
where it went.

Well Goofy found it right away and set up camp. He has been laying on this
blanket for the past 2 weeks.

I feel as thought i can't put it away. He likes it so much.

We really do want our cats to have their ways don't we?

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...psb31dc9f2.jpg

Old May 7th 13, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JJ[_2_]

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Matt Ferrari
wrote:
A few weeks ago I needed an extra blanket in bed while my regular one
was drying. At some point this extra blanket got pushed off the bed and
I didnt know where it went.

Well Goofy found it right away and set up camp. He has been laying on
this blanket for the past 2 weeks.

I feel as thought i can't put it away. He likes it so much.

We really do want our cats to have their ways don't we?

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...psb31dc9f2.jpg

We certainly do.

I leave all the bedroom curtains open just a few inches so that Sootie can
jump up onto the windowsill easily. DH moans about it so much because he
says he's going to get arrested for indecent exposure one of these days as
he sleeps in the buff and forgets the gap in the curtains when he's
walking around up there and puts the light on so that he can see where
Sootie is so as not to tread on her. (No chance of seeing a black cat on a
dark landing.)

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

I don't mind their taking a blanket, or Edgar appropriating MY bed (as in
last night) as opposed to the wife's, but one needs to draw the line
somewhere. A few days ago I saw Agatha (Edgar's sister) with something
orange in her mouth. I looked closer. She had lifted a credit card from my
desk and was walking away with it. I repossessed it right away. All I need
is the cat running up a bill at one of the better stores. (She has good
taste and I'm sure she's a secret shopaholic).

Jay

Old May 7th 13, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Matt Ferrari
wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't he have grounds to get the "window peeper" arrested, too?

Old May 7th 13, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote:
[...]

Yes, that would be a bit much.

Joy

Old May 12th 13, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Matt Ferrari
wrote:
[...]

He can be seen from down the street and the houses at the back of our
house. They wouldn't have to peep.

Judith

He is still within the privacy of his own home, so neighbors aren't
REQUIRED to look in! True, most of us prefer not to give them the
chance, but there's no law that one must remain clothed in one's private
space. (Nor that one MUST keep the blinds closed.)

Old May 13th 13, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Matt Ferrari
wrote:
[...]

There was a woman in Florida who was arrested for dancing to songs on
the radio in the nude, in her kitchen. Apparently, neighbors could see
in and they complained. Cops came to her door and read her her rights.

This was a long time ago, maybe 20 years ago or more, and I don't know
the outcome of it. I hope she sued the police dept's pants off (no pun
intended).

--
Joyce

Something you'll never hear an 8-year-old say:

"Nana, will you spit on your hankie and wipe the gravy off my face?"
Old May 14th 13, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Judith Latham wrote:

[...]

I don't dare walk around nude (or even in my underwear). The 11th green
of the golf course is directly behind my house and the entire back wall
of the living room is glass. The only curtains are sheers. I doubt the
old geezers would complain but their wives might.

Jill
Old May 15th 13, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 5/14/2013 4:22 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:

I don't dare walk around nude (or even in my underwear). The 11th green
of the golf course is directly behind my house and the entire back wall
of the living room is glass. The only curtains are sheers. I doubt the
old geezers would complain but their wives might.

Jill

LOL. That image made me chuckle.

Judith

To paraphrase an old U.S. commercial, "Don't hate me because I'm 52."

Jill

Waffles being goofy Joy Cat anecdotes 4 December 4th 12 12:27 AM
(pic) Goofy over seeing the yard Matt Ferrari[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 May 30th 11 09:17 PM
Goofy Cat jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 September 17th 09 08:11 PM
Vid: Caliban being goofy Marina Cat anecdotes 2 January 7th 09 04:44 AM
goofy critters David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 36 April 9th 04 07:06 PM