In need of help/advice

Old May 15th 05, 02:01 AM
trace

Default In need of help/advice

I found this group while searching for someone to help me.
I hope someone can either put me in touch with an organization that can
find homes or at least help me find homes for these cats. Let me
explain.

About a year ago, my husband and I were planning to purchase a duplex
farm house on seveal acres of land. We thought the house was perfect for
us, as it had two out buildings we intended to use to house some cats,
and we planned to become a foster home for the humane society in our
area.

We had rescued about 8 cats from a trailer park near our home. The cats
were abandoned, and the trailer park manager was illeagally having the
cats killed rather than taking them to a shelter.

To make a long story short, my husband lost his job, and we couldn't
afford to keep up with spaying and neutering. (Although, we DID
successfully get some of them neutered.)

Old May 17th 05, 02:07 PM
Shadow Walker

Animal Protective League
1729 Willey Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113-4391
216-771-4616

Bide-A-Wee Cat Shelter
8800 Akins Rd, Cleveland, OH 44133-5608
440-582-4990