Update Hyperthyroidism - not

Old May 20th 05, 04:34 PM
Greta

Default Update Hyperthyroidism - not

Hi,
Thanks for all your responses. Well the vet guessed wrong. Isis had a very
malignant and aggressive cancer (the kind with tendrils) deep between her
shoulder blades. Surgery and chemo would only give a very poor prognosis so
this morning I said good-bye to my friend.
Greta

--
All outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses by Norton AV

Old May 20th 05, 04:43 PM
Mary

"Greta" wrote in message
Hi,
Thanks for all your responses. Well the vet guessed wrong. Isis had a very
malignant and aggressive cancer (the kind with tendrils) deep between her
shoulder blades. Surgery and chemo would only give a very poor prognosis

so
this morning I said good-bye to my friend.
Greta

Oh God, Greta, I am so sorry. You are probably in shock
and will be for a while, it was so sudden. Losing a wonderful
kitty is so hard.

Old May 20th 05, 07:05 PM
KellyH

"Greta" wrote in message
Hi,
Thanks for all your responses. Well the vet guessed wrong. Isis had a very
malignant and aggressive cancer (the kind with tendrils) deep between her
shoulder blades. Surgery and chemo would only give a very poor prognosis
so this morning I said good-bye to my friend.
Greta

Oh no!! What a shock! I'm so sorry for your loss

--
-Kelly

Old May 20th 05, 07:39 PM
sculley

"KellyH" wrote in message
"Greta" wrote in message
Hi,
Thanks for all your responses. Well the vet guessed wrong. Isis had a
very malignant and aggressive cancer (the kind with tendrils) deep
between her shoulder blades. Surgery and chemo would only give a very
poor prognosis so this morning I said good-bye to my friend.
Greta

Oh no!! What a shock! I'm so sorry for your loss

--
-Kelly

You did the right thing. My cat Hobbs had cancer in the same spot ,it spead
down his leg and cut off circ. and fluid built up .I had before had it
removed and the wound never healed completely and it had to have alot of
dressing changes. I now wish I had the sense to do what you had to do and
not have made him go thru this. So sorry for you lost but you were right and
spared him the pain .........Amy

Old May 21st 05, 12:55 AM
Cheryl

On Fri 20 May 2005 11:34:06a, Greta wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

Hi,
Thanks for all your responses. Well the vet guessed wrong. Isis
had a very malignant and aggressive cancer (the kind with
tendrils) deep between her shoulder blades. Surgery and chemo
would only give a very poor prognosis so this morning I said
good-bye to my friend. Greta

Purrs to your friend as she travels to the rainbow bridge. I'm so
sorry for your sudden loss.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old May 21st 05, 03:45 AM
ElvisRocks

Greta - I am so sorry. I lost 3 cats in 3 years, plus my husband on
2/25/05, 3 days after my beloved Elvis had to be Pts.
I am so sorry.......... I know how you feel Carol