hey Gramby!!! admit it!!!

Old September 29th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default hey Gramby!!! admit it!!!

tell these fine people what a slave you are and where you had to eat
dinner!!! Lee

Old September 29th 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

You will pay for this!!!!
I bought some salmon the other day, cooked it, prepaed some veggies and
poured myself a glass of wine. I sat down at the kitchen table to eat and
the 3 Catskateers bounded up on the table and Scooter stuck her nose
practically in my plate. After removing cats several times and shooing away
a dog that didn't move, I picked up my plante and wine glass and locked
myself in the bathroom. I climbed in the bathtub and there, with a candle
burning on the side, I ate my supper.

Old September 29th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

You're supposed to share!
--
Snoopy and Bagheera

Old September 29th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

NOT! I had just given them some tuna and if I shared with all four, I
wouldn't get any, I know because that is happened before!
"Adrian A" wrote in message
om...
You're supposed to share!
--
Snoopy and Bagheera

Old September 29th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

DH loves ribs and so do all the cats. When he has some he was to watch them
or they will steal the rib bones off his plate. He is a good slave and saves
them some meat.

Ann

Old September 30th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 06:39:49 -0500, Granby wrote:

You will pay for this!!!!
I bought some salmon the other day, cooked it, prepaed some veggies and
poured myself a glass of wine. I sat down at the kitchen table to eat and
the 3 Catskateers bounded up on the table and Scooter stuck her nose
practically in my plate. After removing cats several times and shooing away
a dog that didn't move, I picked up my plante and wine glass and locked
myself in the bathroom. I climbed in the bathtub and there, with a candle
burning on the side, I ate my supper.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
[quoted text muted]

You have just made me realize what a sweet, well mannered cat TuTu is.
She will sit close to the table and stare at me, sending me thought
messages, but she does NOT get up on the table. I will often prepare a
"taste plate" for her as she had just finished her own dinner. MLB
Old September 30th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Granby wrote:
You will pay for this!!!!
I bought some salmon the other day, cooked it, prepaed some veggies and
poured myself a glass of wine. I sat down at the kitchen table to eat and
the 3 Catskateers bounded up on the table and Scooter stuck her nose
practically in my plate. After removing cats several times and shooing away
a dog that didn't move, I picked up my plante and wine glass and locked
myself in the bathroom. I climbed in the bathtub and there, with a candle
burning on the side, I ate my supper.

LOL! I'm so glad I only have one food-oriented cat. If Caliban gets in
my face while I'm eating, I can shut *him* in the bathroom until I've
finished. Usually I just fend him off with one hand while eating with
the other. Miranda shows no interest.