Why My Cat Is Cool

Old July 6th 05, 04:10 AM
whitershadeofpale

Default Why My Cat Is Cool

My cat is cool because today:

We was out in the yard, and a mamma bird was swooping down and hitting
his back...Ruprecht never flinched, he was super cool, and kept on with
his searching around the yard. I think he was looking for the mamma
birds nest. It was cool that the bird swipes didn't phase him at all.
Ruprecht is old, he is a wise old cat. I think he is very graceful.

Old July 6th 05, 04:27 AM
Candace

whitershadeofpale wrote:
My cat is cool because today:

We was out in the yard, and a mamma bird was swooping down and hitting
his back...Ruprecht never flinched, he was super cool, and kept on with
his searching around the yard. I think he was looking for the mamma
birds nest. It was cool that the bird swipes didn't phase him at all.
Ruprecht is old, he is a wise old cat. I think he is very graceful.

How old is he? i hadn't thought of him as an old cat.

Here we have mockingbirds all over the place and they love to dive bomb
the cats. My cats don't go out (except one on his walking jacket and
that is rarely right now as it's 114 degrees) but there are
neighborhood cats all over. Those birds are very nervy and just chase
the cats, grab the fur on their backs, it's amazing.

Candace

Old July 6th 05, 04:40 AM
whitershadeofpale

Candace wrote:

How old is he? i hadn't thought of him as an old cat.

Candace

I think he is around 9-11 yrs young.

I say this, because I can see it in his countenance, if you know what I
mean. His overall demeanor. He is super chill and he is quite set in
many ways. I caught him the other night, just chilling, in my BR
doorway, he was soo distinct looking, you can see the age around his
face.

Old July 6th 05, 05:44 AM
whitershadeofpale

Candace wrote:
My cats don't go out (except one on his walking jacket

Candace

I can understand some cats need to be restrained, or they'll just mill
off into the neighborhoods.

Ruprecht is a porch monger! He guards it. He's outside right now, I
know exactly where he is. (Either the front or the side porch). I check
the porches, like a cake in the oven, always asking him if he wants to
come in. He just sits there. He's so chill.

I bet your cat looks cool in his jacket. He probably likes it, makes
him feel tuff!