Back on after computer problems...and pictures of Vino!

Old September 13th 04, 04:13 AM
badwilson

Default Back on after computer problems...and pictures of Vino!

Well, it hasn't been the best few days. My TV is still broken and is
waiting for a part...who knows how long it will take to get back.
My maid is quitting at the end of the year because one of her other
houses has fired her :-( So now she doesn't have enough work around
here and is going back to her province to work on the banana
plantation. I'm very sad because she was very nice and shy and quiet
and she was good with Vino when we go away.
My computer went funny on me and suddenly Outlook Express refused to
open. I tried to use Agent but it was still set up for my old news
server and I didn't know my password for individual.net. Finally, in
a flash of insight that I will never understand where it came from, I
typed in a password (not one that had chosen myself, it was given to
me) and it worked! I got on Agent and subscribed to an OE newsgroup
and from there got some info on how to fix my problem. I fixed it but
lost all my messages and had to start from scratch. This takes me
ages because my connection is only 26.4 kbps.
Then it happened again! OE wouldn't open and I had to go through the
whole thing again and research for more fixes to prevent this from
happening again. I was supposed to go to a party on Saturday night to
watch my friends play in their band, but by the time I finally had
everything fixed, I was too fed up and cranky to go out.
So everything's working now and I've probably lost a few days worth of
posts. I just want to apologize if I haven't sent out any purrs
lately. Vino and I are purring for everyone who needs it.
I also wanted to let everyone see Vino's great new table upstairs in
the bedroom. It's perfect for him :-)
http://tinyurl.com/4oaom
Also, Vino has more bananas to guard and this time he has some pomelos
too!
http://tinyurl.com/5j4g8
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old September 13th 04, 05:54 AM

badwilson wrote:

I also wanted to let everyone see Vino's great new table upstairs in
the bedroom. It's perfect for him :-)
http://tinyurl.com/4oaom
Also, Vino has more bananas to guard and this time he has some pomelos
too!
http://tinyurl.com/5j4g8

These are both great pictures. Vino looks quite comfortable in his new
table. How nice of you to get it for him! And that shot of him next to
the bananas is very cute - he looks so coy, turning round to look back
at you like that.

Joyce

Old September 13th 04, 06:04 AM
Marina

badwilson wrote:

snippetty
I also wanted to let everyone see Vino's great new table upstairs in
the bedroom. It's perfect for him :-)
http://tinyurl.com/4oaom

Oh, what a snug little kitty! That's a wonderful table for Vino.

Also, Vino has more bananas to guard and this time he has some pomelos
too!
http://tinyurl.com/5j4g8

And he looks so proud to own all that fruit.

Purrs that you find another maid who is as good as this one, and for
your computer probs to be over.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 13th 04, 07:11 AM
Yoj

Sounds as though you could use a few purrs yourself. I hope your
computer problem stays fixed.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson