Umm, Ms Kitty Schottland-HarpurrCat?

Old September 29th 06, 11:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Default Umm, Ms Kitty Schottland-HarpurrCat?

human looks around cautiously, knowing she intrudes in a feline
domain, she doesn't want to offend any kittys

Ms Kitty, I have a great favor to ask you, if I may. As Boogie's Wink,
could you sponsor me into the Jellicle Ball this year? Bast has not
yet guided me to another kitty who needs a onetruehome, so there is
nocat to give the tribute to Boogie. I would not want this year's ball
to pass without his tribute.

If there are feline objections, I will, of course, understand as I am a
human intruding into the feline world. Please let me know of your
decision.

Very Respectfully,

Shado, Meowmie to Boogie da HarpurrCat RB (1989-2006)

Old September 30th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Oh, Auntie Shado, I'd love to sponsor yourownselves into the
Jellicle Ball. [Fluffy dark tortie jumps into her teleporter and
comes out at Auntie Shado's feet. She headbutts Auntie Shado's
legs.]

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

ups.com...

Old September 30th 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Surprised hoomin looks down to see her favorite Tortie Hello, Kitty
sweetheart! It's so good to see you! I'm sure glad that I brought
Boogie's telepurrter when we moved. You didn't know that Boogie's Paw
and I moved to da Far East from Baltimore after Boogie went to the
bridge. My job sent me here about a month ago.

We just found a wonderful apartment with lots of windows, a walled
garden, and plenty of kitty room. Now we are just waiting for Bast
(and Boogie) to send us one or two kittys who need loving, well trained
humans and a onetruehome.

Thank you for sponsoring me to the ball. I promise to behave and not
embarass you. Formal dress, I assume?

Now, would you like some treats and a nice skritch or smurgle?

Anti Shado

ChildFree23 wrote:
Oh, Auntie Shado, I'd love to sponsor yourownselves into the
Jellicle Ball. [Fluffy dark tortie jumps into her teleporter and
comes out at Auntie Shado's feet. She headbutts Auntie Shado's
legs.]

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

ups.com...

Old October 1st 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Anti Shado wrote:
Formal dress, I assume?

I wud be willink tu mayke yu uh toga, sandulz, anna wreeth
furr uh gudgud pryze, Anti Shado. Weez kitteez ar awl wearin dem.
--
Pitö.önya AKA Sweetee

Old October 1st 06, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Akshulee, da booteek haz nottid yet thot abowt price, we kno
dey wyll be priceless, but I yam shur dat yu iz bigerererer den uh kitty.

Wy dunt yu mayke yur own frum uh sheet, urr luuk furr uh toona
sayle at yur lokul market. ;-)

--
Pitö.önya

Old October 1st 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

six cats stand up and Tiger steps furwurd... You iz welkum az fur az we iz
catcurned... Tiger fur hiz howze
ups.com...

Old October 1st 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Stormmee wrote:
six cats stand up and Tiger steps furwurd... You iz welkum az fur az we iz
catcurned... Tiger fur hiz howze

Our house agrees.

Cleopatra
Old October 2nd 06, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Fangu...er...Thank you, Tiger and your housemates. I appreciate your
trust in me.

Anti Shado

Stormmee wrote:
six cats stand up and Tiger steps furwurd... You iz welkum az fur az we iz
catcurned... Tiger fur hiz howze
ups.com...

Old October 2nd 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Thank you, also, Your Highness. Would it be acceptable if I brought
treats to the ball?

Anti Shado