OT ~ Interesting health news about cats, d*gs and humans...

Old August 31st 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default OT ~ Interesting health news about cats, d*gs and humans...

Secondhand Smoke Causes Cancer in Pets

http://www.livescience.com/animals/0...s_smoking.html (I
originally found this on Yahoo.com, but the URL was too long, so I
went back to the original source... otherwise I would have used
something like tinyurl.com or snipurl.com)

PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE... for the love of Bast, do NOT allow this
to degenerate into an anti-smoking thread. *I* just found it
interesting that the number of scientists who've been able to
establish a link between pet cancers and second-hand smoke has jumped
quite a bit in the last couple/few years (not that I'm necessarily
surprised). If someone wants to post this in rec.pets.cats.health
+behav, be my guest, but do us all a favor and DO NOT CROSS-POST IT.
Next thing you know, someone will be on our rear-end about the
Meowchat, and that'll just lead to the flamewar to end all flamewars
(particularly because *I* won't tolerate flaming about Meowchat).

--- Unca Cory

Old September 1st 07, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

I'm glad someone is doing research on this.

Julie

http://www.livescience.com/animals/0...smoking.html(I

Old September 3rd 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dear unca corey,

soft anna furry bog smokez anna dey iz carin enuf hoomanz dat dey duzint
smoke in derown howze kuz it izunt gud fur uses, Tiger
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

mostly-good health news John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 10 March 19th 07 10:01 PM
[OT] Interesting Health Article Catnipped Cat health & behaviour 0 May 21st 05 05:41 PM
How Cats view Humans Josh Cats - misc 2 October 30th 04 06:33 PM
interesting product to keep outdoor cats warm kaeli Cat health & behaviour 6 January 19th 04 09:30 PM