Dont forget all da faxz

Old September 1st 07, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Dont forget all da faxz

Willow, yu shure haf become kwite a spirited liddle girl! Did you haf
yur spay yet? Yur mommie Gramby luffs you! Doant yu run frum her!

Lucy

On Aug 25, 8:10 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Yez, I finally got to da rite weight, Tooked a long timez ta make four
poundz. Goin in da nex week. Not sure what it all meanz but O.T. just
lauffs at me when I asked him what dey waz gonna du. I didn gain weit until
I started eatin peoplez fudz."Debby Hanoka" wrote in message

Las weekz someonz told me howta get in da outz, you knowz getz bak 6
feetz and SPRING when da door openz? Well, whoeffer told me dat
forgotted somfin reallirealli importan, dat iz ta tuck in myown tailz. I
did it all just finez and den, da gramby hadz my tail in herown handz and
da offer hqand under my tummi and boom, I waz bak in da houze. Willow
hisspittin cauze she didn make da outz dis day.

Oh goodness! Willow, is you old enough to get fixedwhennotbroke yet?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney- Hide quoted text -

Old September 1st 07, 08:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I iz skeduled for da "spay" whateffer dat iz. O.T. won't tell myownself
what dey iz gonna dew. Until gramby started feedin me hooman foodz, I
couldn't gain da wait. Had ta weigh four poundz before da vet wouldz do dat
thingie.
ps.com...

Old September 2nd 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Sep 1, 7:38 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
Yur mom Daisy is a small cat, tuu. Weer so glad yu gained wate!

Lucy

Hur shuld reelyreelyreely looze dat wate whut hurz gayned, dough,
iffin Willow noze whutz gud fur hurownfurryself. It'z nottid az iffin
gettin' payed iz a GUD fing. Yur hooman will tryz tu trik yurownself
an' tell yurownself dat it iz a gudgudgud fingy, buttid doan yu lissen
tu dem!!!

--- Onyx, hoo noze whut it meenz tu be payed an' tutored...
EGGSPESHULLY tutored, hissspit!!!

Old September 2nd 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Cory" wrote in message
ups.com...
It'z nottid az iffin gettin' payed iz a GUD fing. Yur hooman will tryz tu
trik yurownself
an' tell yurownself dat it iz a gudgudgud fingy, buttid doan yu lissen
tu dem!!!

Den why duz owrown Meowmie get happee when she getz payed? She getz payed
lotsz timez.

Sundance

Old September 2nd 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Sep 2, 12:58 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message

ups.com...

It'z nottid az iffin gettin' payed iz a GUD fing. Yur hooman will tryz tu
trik yurownself
an' tell yurownself dat it iz a gudgudgud fingy, buttid doan yu lissen
tu dem!!!

Den why duz owrown Meowmie get happee when she getz payed? She getz payed
lotsz timez.

Sundance

Dat'z furry diffrunt!!! Yurown Meowmie gitz payed wif toonaz, wich in
tern, by yurownself'z fud an' treetz. Da onliest fing dat happinz wen
TED payz YOO iz dat yu gitz stichuz an' yur insydez git tooked owt,
an' dem stichuz iz NOTTID kumfurtabull attid awl, an' it HERTZ tu haf
yurown insydez tooked owt!!!

I haf awlweighz sed sinze I'z gottid tutored "Iffin it'z nottid broke,
den doan boffur fikzin' it!!!", an' iz yurownself broked?? Iffin da
ansur tu dat iz "no", den whut iz dere tu fikz (dis iz ware we git da
'spreshun, "TED iz gonna fix whut izn't broke", FTR)??

--- Onyx, hoo noze deez fingz...

Old September 2nd 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yezbuttz all da kittens dad hav ben left in da outz cauze no one wants ta
tak carez of the kittenz dat are bornz knowza dat unlex you wantz to keep
all da babie kitties, der shuddent be nonz to leaf out and starf. Piglet
knowing there were five others that didn't live because they starved or the
koonz killed demselvez.
"Cory" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 2, 12:58 pm, "Sundance"