Ping CN: Glee

Old October 6th 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Ping CN: Glee

How do you like how they went from Britney to God.

Old October 6th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Oct 5, 6:43 pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
How do you like how they went from Britney to God.

I had thought it was a social network and went there to lurk.
Still confused as to its true identity, which I remain today,
(tv show?, reality tv show?) at its website I ended up kicking'
field goals and was informed I am a "jock". Hardly big whoop
newsflash there. ROFL at toast revelation but did not see
Britney.Thanks for a welcome giggle.

- - - - - - - - - - -
It's a TV show (Fox network).

MaryL

Old October 6th 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_3_]

Still not loving it (and apparently I'm not the only one because there was
an actual line in the script that went something like "people complained
about last week being to sexy and now we're going to religion"). I wish
they'd just get back to stories about the students themselves, it was much
more engaging and topical. Also, there seems to be *MUCH* more singing and
a *LOT* less story line. It's like they just "phoning it in" now and
sitting on their laurels.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old October 7th 10, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Happy

I missed the Britney show, but IMHO Tues night was very much on point.
I thought the storyline was very poignant and overall well scripted.
The intertwining of religious beliefs (or not) addressing different
beliefs - Christian, born again, Jewish, the accupuncturist who was
not Muslim (I forget what her belief was). How "prayer" and its
purposed can be misunderstood such as praying to be the Quaterback
again and thus the most popular guy in school. What friendship
means...with all the teen angst. Bringing the glee moderator,
principal, guidance counselor and Sue and their agendas. It was chock
full. I enjoyed it.

Anyway I thought it beat the heck of Michael Bolton crucifiying
"Halleluja" on DWTS.

Sophia

Old October 7th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"Happy" wrote in message
I missed the Britney show, but IMHO Tues night was very much on point.
I thought the storyline was very poignant and overall well scripted.
The intertwining of religious beliefs (or not) addressing different
beliefs - Christian, born again, Jewish, the accupuncturist who was
not Muslim (I forget what her belief was). How "prayer" and its
purposed can be misunderstood such as praying to be the Quaterback
again and thus the most popular guy in school. What friendship
means...with all the teen angst. Bringing the glee moderator,
principal, guidance counselor and Sue and their agendas. It was chock
full. I enjoyed it.

Anyway I thought it beat the heck of Michael Bolton crucifiying
"Halleluja" on DWTS.

Sophia

You can watch the Britney one online.
http://www.fox.com/glee/full-episode...itney/brittany

OT - Glee CatNipped[_3_] Cat anecdotes 35 October 1st 10 11:05 PM
Ping Joy Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 1 January 29th 09 11:39 PM
PING: Liz Sherry Cat anecdotes 1 May 19th 08 03:45 PM
Ping MMJ Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 April 12th 08 01:57 PM
Ping: Bev Pat Cat anecdotes 7 April 21st 06 04:18 AM