[GW] Evil Woman + Her Cats

Old October 1st 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_3_]

Default [GW] Evil Woman + Her Cats

WARNING! I found this really upsetting so I created a tiny url for the link
as the original link contained some key words as to what she has done. I
hope she is put into jail for a long time! It is far worse than what the
dustbin woman did, please be warned before you click!

Sharon

http://tinyurl.com/325wwvo

Old October 1st 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
WARNING! I found this really upsetting so I created a tiny url for the link
as the original link contained some key words as to what she has done. I
hope she is put into jail for a long time! It is far worse than what the
dustbin woman did, please be warned before you click!

Sharon

http://tinyurl.com/325wwvo

I'm not going to click on the link, I get upset too easily.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old October 1st 10, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Adrian" wrote in message
Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
WARNING! I found this really upsetting so I created a tiny url for the
link as the original link contained some key words as to what she has
done. I hope she is put into jail for a long time! It is far worse than
what the dustbin woman did, please be warned before you click!

Sharon

http://tinyurl.com/325wwvo

I'm not going to click on the link, I get upset too easily.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

My sentiments exactly.

Joy

Old October 1st 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_3_]

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
"Adrian" wrote in message
Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
WARNING! I found this really upsetting so I created a tiny url for the
link as the original link contained some key words as to what she has
done. I hope she is put into jail for a long time! It is far worse than
what the dustbin woman did, please be warned before you click!

Sharon

http://tinyurl.com/325wwvo

I'm not going to click on the link, I get upset too easily.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

My sentiments exactly.

Joy

Yep, me three. I'm too emotionally fragile right now, but I wouldn't watch
it even if I wasn't. I just can't take seeing a cat hurt. It might be
heartless, but when I see, on a wildlife documentary, a "big cat" hunting,
I'm always rooting for the cat, not the prey. I hate it when I see a "near
miss" and the cat gets weaker and weaker and less able to hunt and might
starve to death.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old October 1st 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

"Sharon & Smudgie" sharonand wrote in
:

WARNING! I found this really upsetting so I created a tiny url for the
link as the original link contained some key words as to what she has
done. I hope she is put into jail for a long time! It is far worse
than what the dustbin woman did, please be warned before you click!

Sharon

http://tinyurl.com/325wwvo

Can't see or read stuff like that. I get extremely upset for weeks and see
it when I go to bed. I hate it when certain FB folks put these up and you
end up reading a bit of it before you realize what their post is about.
Very upsetting.

Bobble
Old October 1st 10, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_3_]

Can't see or read stuff like that. I get extremely upset for weeks and
see
it when I go to bed. I hate it when certain FB folks put these up and you
end up reading a bit of it before you realize what their post is about.
Very upsetting.

Bobble

That's why I didnt put it on fb as it puts up the main headline and you
can't help but see what it says. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have
posted it here either but I have no way to delete it.

Sorry people
Sharon

Old October 1st 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Evil Woman + Her Cats

On Oct 1, 2:46*pm, "Sharon & Smudgie" sharonand
wrote:
Can't see or read stuff like that. *I get extremely upset for weeks and
see
it when I go to bed. *I hate it when certain FB folks put these up and you
end up reading a bit of it before you realize what their post is about.
Very upsetting.

Bobble

That's why I didnt put it on fb as it puts up the main headline and you
can't help but see what it says. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have
posted it here either but I have no way to delete it.

Sorry people
Sharon

That's okay, Sharon. You gave fair warning and it's just human nature
that when something upsets you that you want to share it. I didn't
read it either, but I do thank you for the warning. I don't read abuse
stories because half the heartbreak is that it's so frustrating
there's
nothing I can do about it except worry and be upset. There's just so
much of it on the local news anymore too. I like to think that it
isn't
that there are more abuse cases than there used to be, it's becaus
the media and law enforcement is finally taking it more serious.
Lately it has been neglected horses and I can barely stand to watch
it.
Why do people even aquire animals if they're not going to feed them???

Sherry
Old October 1st 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

I know what it was and I won't click on it either

Old October 1st 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_3_]

That's okay, Sharon. You gave fair warning and it's just human nature
that when something upsets you that you want to share it. I didn't
read it either, but I do thank you for the warning. I don't read abuse
stories because half the heartbreak is that it's so frustrating
there's
nothing I can do about it except worry and be upset. There's just so
much of it on the local news anymore too. I like to think that it
isn't
that there are more abuse cases than there used to be, it's becaus
the media and law enforcement is finally taking it more serious.
Lately it has been neglected horses and I can barely stand to watch
it.
Why do people even aquire animals if they're not going to feed them???

Sherry

Thank you Sherry. I did post in haste but would certainly walk away, calm
down and put my brain in gear if the situation arose again before sharing
without carefully considering if it is appropriate first.

I too wonder if cases have increased or public awareness and concern have
forced such items to the forefront of the news these days? People hoarding
animals, owners not getting their pets neutered, youths on the streets with
Staffs etc, no wonder shelters are full to bursting point and there are more
articles than anyone would like to see, it's never ending.

Sharon

Old October 2nd 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kelly Greene

"Sharon & Smudgie" sharonand wrote in message
WARNING! I found this really upsetting so I created a tiny url for the
link as the original link contained some key words as to what she has
done. I hope she is put into jail for a long time! It is far worse than
what the dustbin woman did, please be warned before you click!

Sharon

http://tinyurl.com/325wwvo

I got this:

Internal Server Error - Read
to complete your request.

Reference #3.55a602cc.1285985507.225e50f