Sitting Shivah For Spook

Old September 26th 03, 12:42 AM
ChildFree23

I think so. We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.

Antie Kami

Fangu, Auntie Kami. I'ze trying to do a good job, even though I'ze not an
observant Jewish Kitty.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 26th 03, 12:42 AM
ChildFree23

We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.

Antie Kami

He rocks.

Banda

Miranda-banda! I hasn't heard from you in a furry long time. Fangu for
coming. Help yourownselves to some toona and some nip bagels that Tabitha
Kitten brought.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 26th 03, 12:42 AM
ChildFree23

Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva
stools,
or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the

cats?

Antie Kami

Okay, we gonna need a recliner then. Can ennybody help me stuff a
recliner into da teleporter?

Orange, VC

My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were a
DOC. How old are you now?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old September 26th 03, 12:42 AM
ChildFree23

Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.

Allegra, settling into meatloaf position

Vertical or horizontal stripes?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Tabby stripes.

Allegra, TCC

Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.

But do you have spots on your belly?

Lilith Kitten
Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

Old September 26th 03, 12:54 AM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Miranda-banda! I hasn't heard from you in a furry long time. Fangu for
coming. Help yourownselves to some toona and some nip bagels that Tabitha
Kitten brought.

Yes, pleez do. My sisfurs and I bringed more den enough for everycat.

An if Banda gets tired of kneading, my sisfur Amelia (she's the chubby
torty over der) is an expert kneader.

Tabitha Kitten

Old September 26th 03, 12:57 AM
Amelia T. Cat

An if Banda gets tired of kneading, my sisfur Amelia (she's the chubby
torty over der) is an expert kneader.

Tabitha Kitten

Chubby? CHUBBY? I'm just well loved.

Amelia

Old September 26th 03, 12:59 AM
JGW

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:42:55 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.

Antie Kami

He rocks.

Banda

Miranda-banda! I hasn't heard from you in a furry long time. Fangu for
coming. Help yourownselves to some toona and some nip bagels that Tabitha
Kitten brought.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Hay Captin Midnite! I havent bin around much lately. Not my fawlt.
Blame da typist. But I figgured I'd bedder show up for dis. I shore
wish we didn't hafta be sittin Shivah for Spook. I shore am gonna
miss her. I didn't tell Anti Kami though. She'z feelin bad enuf. I
figgured she needs cheerin up. But spit. Dis is gonna be hardhard.

Ennyway it's GUD to see yoo!!! How yoo bin?

Miranda-banda
Old September 26th 03, 01:01 AM
JGW

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:54:46 -0700, Dan and Nancy Mahoney
wrote:

Miranda-banda! I hasn't heard from you in a furry long time. Fangu for
coming. Help yourownselves to some toona and some nip bagels that Tabitha
Kitten brought.

Yes, pleez do. My sisfurs and I bringed more den enough for everycat.

An if Banda gets tired of kneading, my sisfur Amelia (she's the chubby
torty over der) is an expert kneader.

Tabitha Kitten

Hi Tabitha Kitten!! Fangu. These nip bagels are wonderful! I wud be
glad for help wif da kneading from Amelia. My paws is gettin tired an
I need a baff. An refreshmints.

Banda,
Old September 26th 03, 01:03 AM
JGW

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:42:56 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva

stools,
or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the

cats?

Antie Kami

Okay, we gonna need a recliner then. Can ennybody help me stuff a
recliner into da teleporter?

Orange, VC

My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were a
DOC. How old are you now?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

I no, I can't beleev I'ze a VC alreddy. Well let's see. I bin living
wif Momma Jo an Momma Beff for 17 yeers dis December. An TED thot I
wuz 1 or 2 then. So dat wud make me 18 or 19, I gess.

Orange, VC
Old September 26th 03, 01:03 AM
JGW

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:35:50 GMT, KS
wrote:

Banda, businly kneading in Aunti Kami's lap

She sure does have it right. And thank you, MIranda. Spook was the only cat
here who'd sit on my lap, and kneed. Even on my bare legs, I miss it. So you
do it as long as you'd like to.

Antie Kami

Oh okay, shore. Do yoo want to change into shorts first?

Banda, missing the point

Uh, that's okay. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Antie Kami, hugging the beautiful black cat

Az yoo wish.

knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr

Banda

Antie K puts her arms around the black cat and kisses and smurrgles her.

[Blackcat grabs a snorkle an tries to keep on kneading an purring]