Sitting Shivah For Spook

Old September 26th 03, 06:47 PM
KS

Derez a picture of me at www paque com, Ize between my brudders, an
Binkley (RB) waz givvin me a baff. Ize alzo in da udder foto wif my new
sissifur Snowflake. Meowmie sayz tyme for da top pikture to disappear.

Those are nice pictures, Frieda.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 26th 03, 11:50 PM
Me

KS wrote:
Derez a picture of me at www paque com, Ize between my brudders, an
Binkley (RB) waz givvin me a baff. Ize alzo in da udder foto wif my new
sissifur Snowflake. Meowmie sayz tyme for da top pikture to disappear.

Those are nice pictures, Frieda.

Antie Kami

Fangu Antie Kami. Mi sissifur Snowflake takes gud care of keepin my hed
cleened now.

Herez sum shrimpiez dat were in ar frigerator. Dey waz bbqed an is furry
gud fur yu. Will yu tri one?

Frieda

Old September 26th 03, 11:56 PM
The Clowder

spike&stormy wrote:

JGW wrote:

Okay, Miranda, I'll have a bite. One little bite. Okay?

Antie Kami

Okay. Dat's a gudgud Auntie.

Banda

Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.

Spike & Stormy

I fink shee neeeds sum nize nip teee.

How bowt it, Auntee Kami? Just a sip or too?

Mietze, popping in wiff a huge pot
Old September 27th 03, 12:30 AM
ChildFree23

Taking turns sounds like an excellent idea! I'll sure sign up.

I'll sign up for anytime Auntie Kami needs me. I don't knead on laps, but
I'm good at cuddling in bed. Could I have one of the night shifts?

My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
beautiful coloring!

I'm a torbie-and-white. Does that count for anything?

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence

Old September 27th 03, 12:30 AM
ChildFree23

I think so. We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors -
anywhere.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.

Antie Kami

Fangu, Auntie Kami. I'ze trying to do a good job, even though I'ze not

an
observant Jewish Kitty.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

And I'm not an observant antie. Just having all you kitties around is

what's
important. That's what Sitting Shiva is about, keeping the one who is

mourning
company and trying to cheer her up. How it's done isn't important.

Antie Kami, offering skritches and Spook's favorite treat, KatCheez

Oh, Fangu! I love cheese! I'm not a lap cat either, but I'm good at
cuddling on the couch with you.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 27th 03, 12:30 AM
ChildFree23

Okay, we gonna need a recliner then. Can ennybody help me stuff a
recliner into da teleporter?

Orange, VC

My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were

DOC. How old are you now?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

I no, I can't beleev I'ze a VC alreddy. Well let's see. I bin living
wif Momma Jo an Momma Beff for 17 yeers dis December. An TED thot I
wuz 1 or 2 then. So dat wud make me 18 or 19, I gess.

Orange, VC

Seventeen years is a furry long time! I've been with Meowmie Debby for just
over eight years.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

I just celebrated my Cat Mitzvah back in February. And you know my bruffer
Capt. Midnight just became a DOC earlier in the month. We missed you at
both parties. Fangu so much for coming to Spook's Shivah.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old September 27th 03, 12:33 AM
KS

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Okay, Miranda, I'll have a bite. One little bite. Okay?

Antie Kami

Okay. Dat's a gudgud Auntie.

Banda

Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.

Spike & Stormy

I fink shee neeeds sum nize nip teee.

How bowt it, Auntee Kami? Just a sip or too?

Mietze, popping in wiff a huge pot

I'll have a little, thank you Mietze.

Antie Kami, skritching the pretty cat

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 27th 03, 12:34 AM
KS

Those are nice pictures, Frieda.

Antie Kami

Fangu Antie Kami. Mi sissifur Snowflake takes gud care of keepin my hed
cleened now.

Herez sum shrimpiez dat were in ar frigerator. Dey waz bbqed an is furry
gud fur yu. Will yu tri one?

Frieda

Thanks, Frieda. You're very sweet.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 27th 03, 12:35 AM
KS

My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
beautiful coloring!

I'm a torbie-and-white. Does that count for anything?

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence

Sure it does.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 27th 03, 12:36 AM
KS

Antie Kami, offering skritches and Spook's favorite treat, KatCheez

Oh, Fangu! I love cheese! I'm not a lap cat either, but I'm good at
cuddling on the couch with you.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

I can see that. Thank you.