The dinner party continues...

Old May 9th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The dinner party continues...

On Tue, 09 May 2006 08:18:00 -0700, Hercule Lenoir wrote:

Then we shall! Fangu fur ze invitation, M. le Inspector.

Hercule

Wonderful! Zen zee two ov you shall spend a weekend wif us in owr
Paris Apartment! We shall haff dinner owt and zen go to zee cabaret!
Now zat zee kittens are grown and owt, eet eez gud to haff company!

We weel firm up zee dates later!
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
5/9/2006 2:44:29 PM
Old May 11th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 09 May 2006 08:18:00 -0700, Hercule Lenoir wrote:

Then we shall! Fangu fur ze invitation, M. le Inspector.

Hercule

Wonderful! We weel be lookink forward to your visit!

[The waiters arrive with many plates, and the chef speaks] "Gud
eefnink, kittiez! For tonite we haff fillets of beef wif nip-cognac
and creem sawse; liddle roast larks wif honey-mustard; rabbit wif
rosemary and tarragon; liddle turnofurs wif veal sausage and duck wif
orange-brandy sawse. We hope zat you enjoy zee dinner!"

Ahh, wonderful, says the Inspector as he pulls his corkscrew from an
inner pocket, and begins uncorking bottles of nip-wine and pouring
them for everykitty.

Ah well, Countess, zis has been kwite an adfenture, non? Haff all of
you kitties enjoyed it?
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
5/11/2006 1:29:41 PM
Old May 11th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 11 May 2006 13:34:32 -0400, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau's
nimble, little paws typed:

Wonderful! We weel be lookink forward to your visit!

[The waiters arrive with many plates, and the chef speaks] "Gud
eefnink, kittiez! For tonite we haff fillets of beef wif nip-cognac
and creem sawse; liddle roast larks wif honey-mustard; rabbit wif
rosemary and tarragon; liddle turnofurs wif veal sausage and duck wif
orange-brandy sawse. We hope zat you enjoy zee dinner!"

Ahh, wonderful, says the Inspector as he pulls his corkscrew from an
inner pocket, and begins uncorking bottles of nip-wine and pouring
them for everykitty.

Ah well, Countess, zis has been kwite an adfenture, non? Haff all of
you kitties enjoyed it?

Ummm, fangu fur da luffly nip-wine, Inspektor! I knoze dat Tiger and
myownself haff enjoyed dis trip. Da scenery was bootiful, da fuds
eggselent, and da kompany is da best ting. We haff such a nice
kommunity ov kitties here, dat awl ov owr 'ventures are memorable!

I can't wait till owr trip to da Cowntess' castle!

Ummm, pleeze pass me won of dose liddle larks and a piece of duck!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/11/2006 3:40:38 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old May 11th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ummm, fangu fur da luffly nip-wine, Inspektor! I knoze dat Tiger and
myownself haff enjoyed dis trip. Da scenery was bootiful, da fuds
eggselent, and da kompany is da best ting. We haff such a nice
kommunity ov kitties here, dat awl ov owr 'ventures are memorable!

I can't wait till owr trip to da Cowntess' castle!

Ummm, pleeze pass me won of dose liddle larks and a piece of duck!

And pleez pass me one of zem as well, sil vous plait! Zey do smell
wonderful.

I am quite anxious as well to show all of you around mine leetle castle.
It will such a pleasure to share with thees wonderful community of
kittiez. And I haf arranged a leetle surprise for efurryone as well!

Countess Katzenplatzen
Old May 12th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
news
Oh, yooze furry welkum, Hercule. Do letz try sum ub dis gud fud. Did I
menshun dat I iz a partner in a caterin company?

Rebecca

Non, I don't believe you did. Zat is impressive - moosical, bootiful,
graceful, and a businesscat! Zat ees a lot to be proud of. You have
accomlished much.

Hercule

Fangu, Hercule. If yoo ever vizzit Catmerica, I wud be happee to gib yoo a
toor uv owr warehowse an kichenz. I juss desined an bilt da ware howse
myownself last yeer.

Rebecca

Old May 15th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The ending... (was: The dinner party continues...)

On Thu, 11 May 2006 13:10:33 -0700, Countess Katzenplatzen's nimble,
little paws typed:

I am quite anxious as well to show all of you around mine leetle castle.
It will such a pleasure to share with thees wonderful community of
kittiez. And I haf arranged a leetle surprise for efurryone as well!

Countess Katzenplatzen

[The food has been eaten, Sauterne drunk with dessert,and the kitties
are enjoying after-dinner drinks, coffee and a few boy-cats are
smoking cigars. Anaïs stands up, glass in paw]

Dis was a luffly dinner, and a gud ending to a luffly 'venture. I'd
like to thank my co-hostess, my sisfur-in-law, Cleopatra, and awl of
the kitties who came wif usses on dis fun jurney. So let me toast to
all of usses, old furends, and new [looks at M. Lenoir who is in deep
conversation with Rebecca] and here's to many more 'ventures!

[Raises Glass]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/14/2006 7:44:58 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old May 15th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dis was a luffly dinner, and a gud ending to a luffly 'venture. I'd
like to thank my co-hostess, my sisfur-in-law, Cleopatra, and awl of
the kitties who came wif usses on dis fun jurney. So let me toast to
all of usses, old furends, and new [looks at M. Lenoir who is in deep
conversation with Rebecca] and here's to many more 'ventures!

[Raises Glass]

Here-here! Zis haz been ze most eggzelent adventure. I would nefer haf
thought of ze hotel barge - zees was one of ze most relaxing, enjoyable
trips I haf efer taken.

Now, mine dear friends, I would like to invite all of you to teleport to
mine castle to enjoy a post-trip party. Ze people of mine valley haf
prepared anozer egzellent feast, though probably not as wonderful as this.
And we haf some of our own locally-grown and produced wines. Ve haf also
arranged fur a wonderful orchestra to perform some moosic fur us.

Ze teleporters here can take you directly to mine castle, where
accomodations are available for everyone.

Thank you, mine fine friends.

Countess Katzenplatzen
Old May 15th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Monty slips in with the band and leads them in an old Gershwin tune:

I never traveled further North than old Van Courtland Park
and never further South than the aquarium
I've seen the charm of Jersey City, but first let me remark
I saw it from the empire state solarium

But we've been putting nickels in the postal savings bank
and when those nickels pile up, we can toddle off in swank
and I don't mean an ordinary cook's tour
I mean a cabin de-luxe tour

Someday we'll go places
New lands and new faces
The day we quit punching the clock
The future looks pleasant,
But at present
Let's take a walk around the block.

You're just the companion
I want at Grand Canyon
for throwing old blades down the rock
The money we have`ll go for travel
Meantime, let's walk around the block.

Gangway, we'll begin
When our, ship comes in
I'll sit on your lap
All over the map

To London in May time
To Venice in play time
To Paris in time for a frock
To Boston in bean time
Darling, meantime
Let's take a walk around the block.

In Winter at Christmas,
We'll visit the isthmus
And see how they lock up a lock
And then in Caracas, on a jackass,
We'll take a ride around the block.

We'll keep to our promise,
To visit St. Thomas
And then at Jamaica we'll dock
The prospect is thrilling,
Still I am willing,
Just now to walk around the block.

Onward, to Cathay
Then to Mandalay
Boom on to Bangkok
P'r'aps Vladivostok

We'll send the folks cables
Accumulate labels
Buy souvenirs till we're in hock
But since we are flat in old Manhattan
Let's take a walk around the block.

-- Montgomery Gawain FitzThomas

Old May 16th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

We shur iz bekommink wurld traffullerz!
(An awl in da saftee ov ower owntruhomes!)

Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee

Dinner party dilemma (not OT) Susan M Cat anecdotes 32 April 11th 06 05:58 AM
(OT) Humor: The Hallowe'en Party Pat Cat anecdotes 0 October 28th 05 10:54 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Cats are Eating My Dinner Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 61 October 2nd 04 06:46 AM