OT - some people have no brains

Old October 5th 04, 11:31 AM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message

And then there was the infamous Mrs. Bobbit, who bobbed it.

My favorite joke....

Sung to the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

In the bedroom, the quiet bedroom John Bobbit sleeps tonight
In the kitchen, the quiet kitchen Lorena gets a knife
A weenie whack, a weenie whack, a weenie whack, a weenie whack....

Sorry guys!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Oh Thanks!! another earworm. ROTFL
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 5th 04, 11:01 PM

Adrian wrote:

In the bedroom, the quiet bedroom John Bobbit sleeps tonight
In the kitchen, the quiet kitchen Lorena gets a knife
A weenie whack, a weenie whack, a weenie whack, a weenie whack....

Oh Thanks!! another earworm. ROTFL

For a guy, I'd expect that to be a nightmare of an earworm!

Joyce

Old October 9th 04, 03:11 AM
Tanada

Enfilade wrote:

My grandma knew a family in Germany called the ****helms, who became
the Helms immediately upon their immigration to Canada.

My paternal grandfather changed his name to Tiegs when he emigrated to
Merika. It originally was Tiets (note: German emphasis is on the second
vowel instead of the first one it would be pronounced Teets)

Pam S. who was glad to change her maiden name to her married one

Old October 9th 04, 03:13 AM
Tanada

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

OK, that makes some of the dentists' names I'm running across on my
current assignment seem mild, but really! Dentists called: Ghoul,
Rench, Kevorkian...... ?

Rob's dentist in Idaho was named Eeks.

Pam S. who heard that it was very appropriate

Some People Adrian Cat anecdotes 27 September 28th 04 01:08 PM
[OT] Attn UK People: O- and A-Levels? David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 2 August 11th 04 04:49 PM
The Kittens and the Soldiers Bev Cat anecdotes 108 May 17th 04 02:13 AM