Good news from TED

Old August 9th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Good news from TED

All my blood counts (I neffur knew blood could count!) are normal.
Butted I'se still not eatink fudz. My hoomin is forze feedink me all
the time efen though I hates it. I wants my revenge!
Cinder
Old August 9th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 8, 8:19 pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
All my blood counts (I neffur knew blood could count!) are normal.
Butted I'se still not eatink fudz. My hoomin is forze feedink me all
the time efen though I hates it. I wants my revenge!
Cinder

Eets da gudgud fudz he put down fer you so you will be strong enuff to
beet him up. I wunder iff my blud can count.

Your fren,

Sunrise, da pritty wun

Old August 9th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 00:19:13 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

All my blood counts (I neffur knew blood could count!) are normal.
Butted I'se still not eatink fudz. My hoomin is forze feedink me all
the time efen though I hates it. I wants my revenge!
Cinder

Whew! I'ze glad dat yur bluds is cowntink gud! Now lissen, sweetie,
you hafta eet, its gud fur you. Just ask Beauty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/8/2007 8:45:15 PM
Old August 9th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Duz youownself drink? When I wuddent eat after da man went to dabridge, da
vet had gramby giff me some stuff likez ensure. It was for kittens and had
bidamins and such init dat kept me goin until I wanted ta eatz againz.
Scooter D*G worring about her fren.

Old August 9th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:42:44 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Duz youownself drink? When I wuddent eat after da man went to dabridge, da
vet had gramby giff me some stuff likez ensure. It was for kittens and had
bidamins and such init dat kept me goin until I wanted ta eatz againz.
Scooter D*G worring about her fren.

Kitten milk replacer! Great idea. Yes, Cinder drinks.
John
.. .

Old August 9th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

start eatin anna don't tell hizsef whut wuz wrung dat will purinish hisef
enuf, Tiger, who haz did diz befur

Old August 9th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 8, 10:56 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:42:44 -0500, "Granby" wrote:
Duz youownself drink? When I wuddent eat after da man went to dabridge, da
vet had gramby giff me some stuff likez ensure. It was for kittens and had
bidamins and such init dat kept me goin until I wanted ta eatz againz.
Scooter D*G worring about her fren.

Kitten milk replacer! Great idea. Yes, Cinder drinks.
John

Gib her dat an she wil get strong enuff to beat u up for force-feeding
her. Go geddim Cinder.

Sunrise, da PRITY wun

--

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
All my blood counts (I neffur knew blood could count!) are normal.
Butted I'se still not eatink fudz. My hoomin is forze feedink me all
the time efen though I hates it. I wants my revenge!
Cinder- Hide quoted text -

Old August 9th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

NONO Cinder, you shudent bitz dahan dat feedz ya. It iz mizerable to be
force fed but der are kitties dat noonz carez enuf about to try and force
feedz tagit dem betterz. Piglet remembering gramby trying to get her to eat
when she didn't want to.
ps.com...

Old August 9th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Aug 8, 8:56 pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:42:44 -0500, "Granby" wrote:
Duz youownself drink? When I wuddent eat after da man went to dabridge, da
vet had gramby giff me some stuff likez ensure. It was for kittens and had
bidamins and such init dat kept me goin until I wanted ta eatz againz.
Scooter D*G worring about her fren.

Kitten milk replacer! Great idea. Yes, Cinder drinks.
John

*Onyx looks at the lightbulb above his Unca John's head...*

NOW yu iz finkin', Unca John. Gudgudgud job!

--- Onyx, purrowd uf Unca John, an' Scooter D*G, tuu...